Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to buy used key fobs - SPA/CMA key fob and config guide
Maybe I was lucky but both of the sport keys I bought from AliExpress worked fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(01-26-2024, 10:12 AM)Altawashm Wrote: didnt work for me "error" normal and sport key, im scared to do "erase all" maybe wont work with old key also hahhaaha

but thanks for the hard work and more futures.

Was this Ali express or genuine key fobs? If genuine, you should contact support.. It might be singing simple. I had an error first try, turned out I was doing something stupid. If orbit decoded the security pin, I think it should be able to code the keys.
18/19 XC60 T5 R-Line Pro
Enabled with Orbit: ACC/PA/Corner Speed Assist, Smartphone Integration, Start Stop Memory
And you will get one with dead battery again…
(01-27-2024, 03:58 AM)Dougray Wrote:
(01-26-2024, 10:12 AM)Altawashm Wrote: didnt work for me "error" normal and sport key.....

Was this Ali express or genuine key fobs? If genuine, you should contact support.. It might be singing simple. I had an error first try, turned out I was doing something stupid. If orbit decoded the security pin, I think it should be able to code the keys.

Actually i got it from uujxx.com

I went to a key Smith and he confirmed the signal is going out.

I will try again as u said maybe it's a stupid mistake from my side
2018 XC60 T6 R Design Polestar optimised
(Inscription seats & Rims)
(01-26-2024, 10:12 AM)Altawashm Wrote: didnt work for me "error" normal and sport key, im scared to do "erase all" maybe wont work with old key also hahhaaha

but thanks for the hard work and more futures.

One "trick" you can use here...try to program the existing key. If everything is working correctly, you should get a return "Key already programmed" which will let you know the key would program without issue, if it was not already paired to the car.
(01-29-2024, 08:51 PM)Power6 Wrote:
(01-26-2024, 10:12 AM)Altawashm Wrote: didnt work for me "error"....

One "trick" you can use here...try to program the existing key. If everything is working correctly, you should get a return "Key already programmed" which will let you know the key would program without issue, if it was not already paired to the car.

the old KEY also shows "ERROR" i think maybe the problem is with my car.

is there any PIN or CEM things i need to do ?
2018 XC60 T6 R Design Polestar optimised
(Inscription seats & Rims)
Tell me, is it possible to change the type of switch in block 092 in the car and register 2 switches of a different type?