Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driver assist differences between Polestar and Volvo
(06-27-2023, 10:03 AM)marinalin85 Wrote: Update: the car seems to not ping-pong as bad as before. Almost not at all or at least smoothly. Also, on my way to work, I have a road curving to the right where I had set the PA at 80kmh and it couldn't keep the lane. It was going on the other side. Now it does hold it without having the warning for Curve Assist on. It was keeping 80kmh. So maybe having Version 2 of ACC makes it more responsive?? Will test it more

Update 2: apparently, Curve Assist works with ACC as well. PA might be needed to be activated in config, but you can have it on ACC for it to work as well
2019 V60 D4 Automatic Momentum with AHB
ACC/PA/Backup Camera with OrBit 
I don't think curve speed assist works in the US. At least I couldn't get it to work on my Sensus car. Maybe it will work on CMA BEV? I do not have my CEM keys yet, so haven't been able to try anything. I think almost anyone you find who got it working is in the EU unless something has changed.

What I would really like is to have the full Polestar 2 drivers display graphics and everything in my Recharge. The Volvo center screen is super boring. Polestar also has larger map in center screen.