Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can s90 seats be fitted to S60
(09-22-2024, 09:53 AM)ana100 Wrote:
(03-07-2024, 08:04 AM)IMAY2023 Wrote: For the LIN. 
Pull out the cover of the center console at the passenger side. You will see grey connector. 
Look for the white and light green wire. PIN 23  and PIN 11. Just put a jumper wire from pin 23 to 11. 
Amazing how much You guys have all kind of tricks here! 

I got "new" seats with heating Smile

Checked all the pins / wires. I'm only missing power (Pin 1) and LIN (Pin32). Power I can wire from fusebox, but LIN? I did not fully understand that advice above? @IMAY2023 Take LIN signals from center console, from that same wire to both seats?

They have their own CCM LIN bus. (CCM is the master and the rest are the slaves). 
4/204 SEAT HEATING MODULE RIGHT SHMR  (PIN 32) you should wire it to 4/229 HUMIDITY SENSOR HUS (A2 pin of the sensor). 
4/187 SEAT HEATING MODULE LEFT SHML (PIN 32) you should wire it to 4/222 CENTER CONSOLE SWITCH MODULE CCSM  (A5 of the switch panel)
(07-15-2024, 08:37 PM)IMAY2023 Wrote:
(07-15-2024, 07:50 PM)Oscarv90raggarn Wrote: Hello again everyone. I got the power from fuse 40 to pin 15. Also connected pin 30 purple/white to purple white can under the plastic trim same goes with pin 29, purple green to purple green can. But I can’t get the electronics in the chair to work, it’s there something I’ve done wrong that I can’t think of? Any help is appreciated. Best regards, Oscar
PIN 15  Is power for SEAT COMFORT MODULE. (side support and massage seats)  ONLY!  

Since you have mentioned the CAN bus PINs, I am assuming you have replaced the manual seats with full electric ones. So, you are missing main two power wires for each seat. 

There are two of them; One shared (P and D) and another individual for each side. 

PIN 16 (shared by both passenger and driver ) goes to CF 24 
PIN 3 (Passenger) goes to CF 56
PIN 3 (driver) goes to CF 50

PIN 6 goes to ground.

Hi, i tried connecting pin 6 to ground, and pin 16 to cf24, pin 3 to cf56. But the seats are still not working, is there any cable im missing? Feels like Ive tried everything soon :/
(09-23-2024, 07:38 AM)IMAY2023 Wrote:
(09-22-2024, 09:53 AM)ana100 Wrote:
(03-07-2024, 08:04 AM)IMAY2023 Wrote: For the LIN. 
Pull out the cover of the center console at the passenger side. You will see grey connector. 
Look for the white and light green wire. PIN 23  and PIN 11. Just put a jumper wire from pin 23 to 11. 
Amazing how much You guys have all kind of tricks here! 

I got "new" seats with heating Smile

Checked all the pins / wires. I'm only missing power (Pin 1) and LIN (Pin32). Power I can wire from fusebox, but LIN? I did not fully understand that advice above? @IMAY2023 Take LIN signals from center console, from that same wire to both seats?

They have their own CCM LIN bus. (CCM is the master and the rest are the slaves). 
4/204 SEAT HEATING MODULE RIGHT SHMR  (PIN 32) you should wire it to 4/229 HUMIDITY SENSOR HUS (A2 pin of the sensor). 
4/187 SEAT HEATING MODULE LEFT SHML (PIN 32) you should wire it to 4/222 CENTER CONSOLE SWITCH MODULE CCSM  (A5 of the switch panel)

Thanks! Center consol switch I see and it`s not too far away, but humidity sensor is on the roof with rear mirror? Where is the Climate Control Module CCM located? That`s where LIN busses are coming. Maybe easier to wire from there? Any tips how to get access to that?
No, you cannot reach to CCM without pulling apart the dashboard. It's on the HVAC unit. Even if you are able to reach it, the harness and connector are tied to the HVAC unit. There is no enough room to be able to TAB into wire or the connector. 

The LIN bus works in parallel. Meaning you have one wire from Master (CCM) to the slaves. Each slave (the sensor, heating module and etc.) are all connected to the same LIN wire of the same LIN BUS.  It does not matter at which point you TAB into wire.  

Getting to the  4/229 HUMIDITY SENSOR HUS is very easy, you just need to remove the cover behind the rear view mirror. Then you need to pull the wire from the edge of the top cover, go down from the side pillar.  It's not that hard to pull the side pillar.  I enclosed the guide for driver side but it's same on the passenger side. 

Attached Files
.pdf   A-pillar trim panel.pdf (Size: 473.26 KB / Downloads: 8)
Does 94/597 refer to one of the front seats connectors? Does somebody have access to get the PIN layout of the connector for full electric seats including massage?
BR Henk
Smile 
(09-28-2024, 12:39 PM)Henk{GP} Wrote: Does 94/597 refer to one of the front seats connectors? Does somebody have access to get the PIN layout of the connector for full electric seats including massage?
BR Henk

Henk ... last page, post #41 has the complete wiring diagram linked Big Grin .  File name Wiring_Diagram SV90.pdf. Page 138, 139 are the pages for driver seat. 142, 143 are for passage seat.