Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air Suspension Calibration
Air Susp calibration is looking pretty good, I want the folks testing it to give me a little more feedback as I made some updates to the display and the process.

Probably when you are comfortable to try lowering a bit Patridge...and then recalibrate it back to "original" and confirm that works well, I'll be ready to release it.
30mm drop + sport mode

[Image: d59f9da66c512a28bd31530985741168.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cool, does it also mean it sits even lower when parked (with convenient exit/entry activated)?
(09-20-2023, 11:16 PM)Partridge Wrote: 30mm drop + sport mode

[Image: d59f9da66c512a28bd31530985741168.jpg]

I am so stoked for this, wanna drop my T8 nice and low without bottoming it out!

Is the ride any worse?

Love to see this! 

Just saved yourself €2150 +

Maybe the next person who does this can confirm (measure) if Offroad mode still goes to ‘MAX’ 

At -30mm ride quality suffers considerably. I’m going to be backing off a bit.

Not sure what the official numbers are but my measurements are
Off road: +40mm
Comfort: +/- 0mm
Eco: -5mm
Sport: -10mm
Easy entry: -35mm

So at -30mm your Comfort setting is only 5mm higher than the old Easy Entry height.

The way the lowering works is the same as using lowering links, but instead of fooling the height sensors in hardware you’re fooling them in software by spoofing the calibration.

Off road mode will be lower by the same amount.

This differs from the Heico system which can apparently modify each mode separately.

Thanks Partridge for the details and comment on the ride quality.

What I meant with my comment above was basically that with a -30mm lowering (from Comfort / default level), what happens then with Easy Entry..? Did you disable it or did you get to -65mm? Just wondering when something is going to be bottoming out..

Cheers
(09-25-2023, 09:52 AM)zeba Wrote: Thanks Partridge for the details and comment on the ride quality.

What I meant with my comment above was basically that with a -30mm lowering (from Comfort / default level), what happens then with Easy Entry..? Did you disable it or did you get to -65mm? Just wondering when something is going to be bottoming out..

Cheers

Yes, when you lower the car this way it is lower in all modes.

I kept easy entry on and it definitely goes lower than normal. I think it’s close to bottoming out as my suspension is not happy backing out of my driveway slope as the car does not raise itself until after it has been in drive for a few seconds.

Easy entry at -30mm setting:
[Image: d0d3daf9b2a9b090d5bff2a65abf1c90.jpg]

Hi folks.

Just a quick one....trying to do adjust the ride height but the button seems permanently greyed out for me......am I doing something stoopid?

Thanks,

Gareth
(11-10-2023, 08:38 PM)silo24 Wrote: Hi folks.

Just a quick one....trying to do adjust the ride height but the button seems permanently greyed out for me......am I doing something stoopid?

Thanks,

Gareth

Hey. The feature is still in development. I’m one of the beta testers, which is why I have been posting pictures of what it can do.