Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polestar mode
I've activated drive mods without the button and it works for me perfectly. Someone with an XC90 (from what I remember) couldn't get this to work
2019 V60 D4 Automatic Momentum with AHB
ACC/PA/Backup Camera with OrBit 
(01-08-2024, 05:34 PM)marinalin85 Wrote: I've activated drive mods without the button and it works for me perfectly. Someone with an XC90 (from what I remember) couldn't get this to work

Hello, 
I think i have exactly the same car as you, V60 MY19 Automatic D4 without drive mode selector wheel.
Could you give me a short summary of what you did to get the drive modes and Polestar gearbox mapping?
That would be great  Smile Smile
Thanks a lot!

//Edit:
But i dont have a physical button below the screen either. So is it possible to get drive modes switched by only using the screen?
(01-11-2024, 01:28 PM)homasholz Wrote:
(01-08-2024, 05:34 PM)marinalin85 Wrote: I've activated drive mods without the button and it works for me perfectly. Someone with an XC90 (from what I remember) couldn't get this to work

Hello, 
I think i have exactly the same car as you, V60 MY19 Automatic D4 without drive mode selector wheel.
Could you give me a short summary of what you did to get the drive modes and Polestar gearbox mapping?
Thanks a lot!

//Edit:
But i dont have a physical button below the screen either. So is it possible to get drive modes switched by only using the screen?

It is I did this, it worked, but I had an error always so I gone back to no driving modes.
XC90 D4, FWD
Hi, have an XC60 D4 awd 2018 with polestar engineered tune officialy by volvo, but my model comes without drive mode button, so polestar is always on as stated by volvo, could i enable to chabge drive modes somehow from touch screen?, and has anyone similar setup in order to guide what settings should i change in orbit to have optimum performance from transmission or any other?
(01-11-2024, 01:28 PM)homasholz Wrote:

Hello, 
Thanks a lot!

//Edit:

I didn't activate Polestar Mode. Just drive modes
https://forums.spaycetech.com/showthread.php?tid=28
2019 V60 D4 Automatic Momentum with AHB
ACC/PA/Backup Camera with OrBit 
Just arranged with local volvo to install drive mode switch but they told me it wont work as they cant programm the new button (orbit laugh  Angel ) so will activate the button through orbit. My only concern is that car has official polestar tune and dont want to lose the feature while trying to programm the new button. Would really help if someone has done same retrofit and managed to activate button and not lose polestar.
Hello. Will polestar level mode work on a Volvo XC40 D3 FWD? Which option should I choose: 02 Polestar Optimization, 03 Polestar Engineered Edition, 04 Polestar Engineered Car, 05 Polestar Car?
-MY2019 XC40 D3 MOMENTUM FWD
Hey,

Which option i need to select to obtain option in Drive Select menu "Polestar Engineered"
Now i have:
Eco
Comfort
Off Road
Dynamic 
Induvial

2016 XC90 D5 225Hp
(01-22-2024, 03:43 PM)CjewyLV Wrote: Hey,

Which option i need to select to obtain option in Drive Select menu "Polestar Engineered"
Now i have:
Eco
Comfort
Off Road
Dynamic 
Induvial

2016 XC90 D5 225Hp

When you change the Polestar bit, Dynamic will change to Polestar Engineered.
(01-23-2024, 07:49 AM)Sodertalje Wrote:
(01-22-2024, 03:43 PM)CjewyLV Wrote: Hey,

Now i have:
Eco
Comfort
Off Road
Dynamic 
Induvial

2016 XC90 D5 225Hp

When you change the Polestar bit, Dynamic will change to Polestar Engineered.

There are few options:
Code:
01 Without Polestar
02 Polestar Optimization
03 Polestar Engineered E  03 Polestar Engineered Edition
04 Polestar Engineered C  04 Polestar Engineered Car
05 Polestar Car