Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polestar mode
Has anybody tried to activate the 374: Polestar Level ?
I am not sure my engine has Polestar optimization but was curious to hear from the crowd.
XC60 B4 2022 Momentum pro - Pilot assist and Polestar mode with Orbit
one member here did it and has seen changes in the car, not sure if he's getting full polestar or only some (like smoother shift, etc.)

I think it's @zen_speedmaster
I changed that setting, saw only change in name of drive mode. may be gearbox shifts changed a bit. may be not... =)
This alone will only activate the polestar mapping in the transmission control unit as it seems it is preinstalled.  It will not affect the ECU as remapping that would require reflashing the ECU.
Not sure I am going to touch it then ! It may not be good to have the transmission only, right ?
I did change it, it really feels like a different car. 
With my car only an extra of 1 bhp with the Polestar tune... T5
I have a '23 S60 T8 and we don't even get that, just the transmission shift change and a slight change in accelerator mapping.
2023 S60 Recharge Black Edition
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
I think the transmission mapping is like 80% of the Polestar benefit.  I am not sure most would notice the added HP if it could be isolated.

The mapping for the trans is awesome though--everything just works better together and the trans no longer feels like it is holding the powertrain back.  Prior to the tune it always felt out of step with the operator and engine, especially as you pushed harder.
I flipped it to "Polestar Optimized" just now and it shows "Polestar" instead of "Power". Didn't drive it yet, it just snowed here and they haven't plowed much.

There were other options, Polestar Engineered Edition, Polestar Engineered Car and Polestar Car, I wonder if they change other things too.
2023 S60 Recharge Black Edition
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
I need to try then ! I don’t know if that works with AAOS cars. The only drive mode I have is Off-road. This would add Polestar then.