Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interior lights
(09-14-2023, 06:34 PM)hak8711 Wrote: Does the polestar 2 also have RGB that could be enabled

id like to know that as well.
MidNight PoleStar 2 My2023 PPP
Does Polestar have this little "night light" shining down from the roof console?

https://imgur.com/a/qybCS1R [Image: qybCS1R]

Here is a picture I took of mine. It has 2 light diodes it seems. One left and one right

Thanks for all your work on this!
Think i found the reason why i do not have RGB in my front light, found the PN: 32366218. Just checked out another car with this same model and it has illu-mid. So i need to go chase down another dark one with high-ilu. This PN has RGB: 31479612

To note: i chose the first model because i just thought that all cars with black headliner where highly speced.. and secondly the frame on the light is black also, going to try to move this over from my current one to the new one with a chrome frame.
V60 2020 
Quick quesiton...2019 XC60...i have the ability to change the color on the front, but it doesn't save. It reverts back to white after I turn the car off. Is this just a compatibility thing? Or am I doing something wrong? 

TIA
(08-26-2024, 05:26 PM)wirelessnate Wrote: Quick quesiton...2019 XC60...i have the ability to change the color on the front, but it doesn't save. It reverts back to white after I turn the car off. Is this just a compatibility thing? Or am I doing something wrong? 

TIA

Check you driver profile. If it's locked, it will revert all the changes back to state when the profile last saved and lucked.
(08-27-2024, 03:05 AM)IMAY2023 Wrote:
(08-26-2024, 05:26 PM)wirelessnate Wrote: Quick quesiton...2019 XC60...i have the ability to change the color on the front, but it doesn't save. It reverts back to white after I turn the car off. Is this just a compatibility thing? Or am I doing something wrong? 

TIA

Check you driver profile. If it's locked, it will revert all the changes back to state when the profile last saved and lucked.