Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P2 Pixel activation in N/A
(03-06-2024, 09:00 PM)monkeydog453 Wrote: Just installed the OTA to P2.14.3.  As expected my changes were wiped.  When I attempt to reflash to re-enable the pixel lights it fails with a negative response from CSD.  Any ideas?  Anyone else experiencing the same?

I took my car to a space for the 18,000 mile check.  I reset everything to OEM before the appt.  They updated the software for me when the car was serviced.  A few days later I installed my changes and everything seems to work as before.

Maybe you have something else going on?  interface cable maybe?
San Diego, CA
2023 Polestar 2 (Midnight)
Plus, Pilot, Performance (PPP)
Hi, has anyone who has done the Pixel mod performed an " over-the-air" update on the car afterward? I know it's a best practice to default settings prior to a dealership visit, but I wondered if I'll encounter issues with factory updates, too.
(03-07-2024, 01:48 AM)GaryMuto Wrote:
(03-06-2024, 09:00 PM)monkeydog453 Wrote: Just installed the OTA to P2.14.3.  As expected my changes were wiped.  When I attempt to reflash to re-enable the pixel lights it fails with a negative response from CSD.  Any ideas?  Anyone else experiencing the same?

I took my car to a space for the 18,000 mile check.  I reset everything to OEM before the appt.  They updated the software for me when the car was serviced.  A few days later I installed my changes and everything seems to work as before.

Maybe you have something else going on?  interface cable maybe?

Attempted a flash again today and it went through fine. Don't know why it was failing the day I did the update. I looked up that CSD is the central display, my only guess is maybe there was an android update still running in the background? Or it was just some random fluke. Regardless, flash worked now.
I also had trouble resetting the Pixel lights after software upgrade. 
I was able to get it to reconfigure by not being in vehicle and letting it shutdown then it would take the new configuration.