Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P2 Pixel activation in N/A
Thanks for all of this great info.  I have a 2023 Polestar 2 with Pixel lights.   It came with the bending lights and auto dimming.
I can't seem to get the true Pixel lights to work.  I jut got the software and cables and I'll be making my 3rd attempt today/tonight.
San Diego, CA
2023 Polestar 2 (Midnight)
Plus, Pilot, Performance (PPP)
I got the pixel lights to work with auto high beams. It even seems to hold the auto setting on a restart. Thanks for this thread
San Diego, CA
Something puzzling happened this evening. Got the car back from the dealership (I had reset it to OE before I dropped it off). Today I reprogrammed it with my preferences which includes full Pixel functionality (06/12). I went out this evening and they worked as before.
The car was parked for a couple of hours at my destination. 
When I drove back home, the Pixels did not work!  Only auto high beams like OE.  I tried turning the ring on the stalk to reset them. No success. 
I just plugged Orbit in when I got home to see if the settings reverted to OE on their own, but on Orbit, it says full Pixel lights; my custom configuration!
Anyone else had this happen?
I’m on software P2.13.1.
I've joined the super secret activated Pixel lights club! Took it out for a cruise around town this evening, and yeah, that's definitely one of the cooler features I've seen in a while. 

Settings I changed are code lines 106 and 109. 109 to activate Adaptive High Beams (full Pixel light function), and 106 set to 12, so that my last high beam setting is remembered each time I enter the car. Honestly, it annoys me that that's not how even the Active High Beams handled. I've been asking Volvo and Polestar after that to have it setup that way, just like the wiper memory. But I digress...[

I also switched it so the front foglights can remain on regardless of whether the low or high beams were on. (code line 113)

Everything works as it should and was super simple to select and then write to the car.
Is the Polestar set up the same as the VOLVO?

Polestar的设置是否与沃尔沃相同?
(12-29-2023, 04:34 AM)GaryMuto Wrote: I got the pixel lights to work with auto high beams. It even seems to hold the auto setting on a restart. Thanks for this thread

Hi Gary,

I have a '23 P2. Can you share your settings?

Thanks,

Mark.
(01-09-2024, 10:07 PM)mhowell2357 Wrote:
(12-29-2023, 04:34 AM)GaryMuto Wrote: I got the pixel lights to work with auto high beams. It even seems to hold the auto setting on a restart. Thanks for this thread

Hi Gary,

I have a '23 P2. Can you share your settings?

Thanks,

Mark.
Hi Mark,
I got this information further up in the thread so I can't take credit:
Line 106 = 12
Line 109 = 06
It works great!
San Diego, CA
(08-27-2023, 12:28 AM)Pranner Wrote:
(08-14-2023, 02:26 AM)Rawb Wrote: This is really cool.

It really is!  106 set to value 12 (Type B) and 109 set to 06 AHB3. Perfect result. A shadow follows the car ahead and the P*2’s brights light up even past it!  Not a complaint from oncoming traffic. It’s a great system. Shame the pixels aren’t active in NA from factory. But with Orbit, we get it!
Ok, I have to second (or third?) the 'This is really cool' statement. I set this up last night, and I didn't know what to expect. I was happy that adaptive high beams stayed on. So I drove my son to school this morning (still dark out) and WOW. Very impressive!. Orbit is great software, thanks Andrew.
(01-05-2024, 03:17 AM)Pranner Wrote: Something puzzling happened this evening. Got the car back from the dealership (I had reset it to OE before I dropped it off). Today I reprogrammed it with my preferences which includes full Pixel functionality (06/12). I went out this evening and they worked as before.
The car was parked for a couple of hours at my destination. 
When I drove back home, the Pixels did not work!  Only auto high beams like OE.  I tried turning the ring on the stalk to reset them. No success. 
I just plugged Orbit in when I got home to see if the settings reverted to OE on their own, but on Orbit, it says full Pixel lights; my custom configuration!
Anyone else had this happen?
I’m on software P2.13.1.

They sometimes work sometimes don't. I'm from Europe where Pixel headlights are activated from the factory and the system does from time to time freak out and revert back to the high beam/dipped beam pattern.
Just installed the OTA to P2.14.3.  As expected my changes were wiped.  When I attempt to reflash to re-enable the pixel lights it fails with a negative response from CSD.  Any ideas?  Anyone else experiencing the same?