Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parking Assist Pilot
Thank you so much! These days I will try what you told me, I hope I can make it work.
But, I don't entirely agree that they are not the same sensors. It depends on the finish, yes. If I'm wrong, correct me, but look at the attached images.

https://sweden-parts.pl/wspomaganie-park...c60-23-spa
https://sweden-parts.pl/wspomaganie-park...c60-23-spa

thank you!
They are different. If you look at the front outer sensor it has a different part number  32271066 than the other front sensors. 
The rear sensors has 2 variants and front sensors have 3 variants, only 1 part number  32327109  is common that can make the whole difference. 
As I told you, when I ordered the kit, front side sensors and rear side sensors were different and the connection on the bumper harness is different. If the sensors are exactly the same, why would they use  different connectors on rear and front bumper?
hello! I tried it today and I still can't get it to work.
In my case, the additional sensors are different, for automatic parking assistance.
I have also tried putting the rear sensors in the front and the new ones in the back and it is still the same. Only the rear part works and the same 3 front sensors continue to fail. I have checked everything, I don't know what you will do anymore.
I want to cry!!!
By the way, what is your factory setting for 305. PARKING ASSISTANCE SENSOR GENERATION 
Mine is GEN6 and I had 8 sensors from factory.  It might be simple is that, if your original sensors in the back is GEN5 and the new ones are GEN6 or your original are GEN6 and the new ones are GEN5 then it might cause this problem.  
The part number   32271066  is the one I got in the KIT (front outer on the side of the front bumper.) and the part number 32209487 I had on the front (fog light bezel) from the factory. 
The original sensors are GEN6, the new sensors if I install them on the back work, I don't know what to do anymore. I think it may be the CEM.
my original sensors 31471301
hi there! please help!
I still have the same situation.
To rule out wiring, I have made a mini harness to connect it directly and I still have the same errors.
It is very frustrating, in fact I saw the sensor work for 2 seconds and it did work.

do you have any idea? I don't know what to do anymore...
Could it be the CEM model?
thank you so much!

One thing I noticed is that your configuration is set to rear park assist only.  At what state you read the DTCs?  and got the message "Park assist not available" ?
If you connected (4 front > the picture and 4 rear) 8 sensors  in total, you must put the setting to  03 Parking assistance rear and front; only then test it and check the DTCs.  
Do not connect 6 sensors at the rear and 4 sensors in the front, there is no such configuration for that setup. It will short and cause problems or conflicts in the CEM. 
Similarly, do not connect all 12 (6 rear and 6 front) sensors and set the configuration to 02 or 04.  
The number of the connected sensors must match to the configuration. 
02 Parking Assist Rear > 4 rear sensors only. 
03 Parking Assist Rear and Front > 4 front and 4 rear (total 8) sensors only. 
04 Parking Assist, Semi Automatic > 6 front and 6 rear sensors only.
Correct, if I configure 04 = 12 sensors it gives me the errors in the attached image.
In none of the configurations have I been able to get the system to work.

I no longer know what to do or if I'm doing something wrong at the soft level.

Hello !
From what I've been seeing and talking to a mechanic, it may be the CEM. The CEM of our SPAs have a minimum of 3 finishes, HI "high" MD "Medium" and LO "low" my CEM, unfortunately, is LO.
I guess the whole problem is this.
Even if you can activate it, it will not work because internally the switchboard is not ready.

What I don't understand is that some sensors work and others don't.

The question is, can I change my cem for a HI one?
Can i add this (or something similar) and get park assist in Polestar2 (MY 2023) ??
MidNight PoleStar 2 My2023 PPP