Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parking sensors
Yes, I said it wrong, sorry, only the right fog light pin 72 works.
I have reviewed all the connections again and tested continuity with positive 44 and GND pin 45 and everything is perfect.
I have checked all the pins of the front sensors 1+ /2 signal/3 GND and everything is correct.
The left fog light has continuity with the cem12 pin and with gnd.
edit:
I had the polarity of the right fog light reversed. The light works with direct 12v. But it doesn't work installed.
Could I have blown a fuse or relay?

Is there a fuse that manages all this?
Please help me, I don't know where to go.

Thank you very much for the help.
[adjunto=255][adjunto=256][adjunto=258]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

There is no fuse or relay for the FOG lights. They are controlled by the CEM. 
If you enabled the cornering lights, disable it.  The SWM might be sending wrong signal. 
So, go step by step.
Check the CEM pins, if they are bended. 
Check the voltage output directly from CEM when the fog lights are on. 
If you don't get any voltage at all, you might have a faulty CEM. 
For the parking sensors: 
check the settings in Orbit.  305. PARKING ASSISTANCE SENSOR GENERATION > Mine is GEN6. 
First, try with this,. 
142. PARKING ASSISTANCE > Rear only.  See if you get any codes. If you do, the new sensors at the back is shorting. 
Then, 
142. PARKING ASSISTANCE > Front and Rear. See if you get any codes for the new 4 front sensors. 
Once you pass the above "NO codes" then put it to Semi - Automatic settings.
Gracias, seguiré tus pasos y te lo cuento.
¿Será que se me rompió algo al invertir la polaridad del antiniebla?

Sólo los 4 sensores traseros funcionan perfectamente.
Cuando activo la asistencia delantera y trasera da error.
Tengo miedo de tener el CEM roto
[adjunto=266]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I don't know what is EMF but according to DTSs, you have 3 faulty sensors or you have a short in the wires. 
Now, take the right front inner sensor and replace it with outer right (on the fog light bezel). If the DTC moves to the outer,  you will know that the sensor is faulty. If it does not move, you will now that the wiring is not correct. 

You can do the same with left ones. Take the right sensor that does not give you error, replace it with the one of the lefts. The DTC should move to right if your wiring is correct. If it stays, then you'll know that  your wiring is not correct or you have short. 

For the fog lights, 
First check if you have voltage output from the left pin EN12 directly.  Take the ground from the car (important). Then do the same at the second connector. 
I don't know if the FOG lights are polarity sensitive. They are LED so it can be.
(03-25-2024, 01:49 AM)Sorry, I meant the CEM module, not EMF. Wrote: Thank you very much for your help. I hope to find a solution soon.I'll tell you how the topic ends.thank you!
Hello!
I'm going crazy!
I have spent a whole day checking all the wiring, checking point-to-point continuities and everything is correct.
I have tested if there is voltage on EN12. And I don't get anything. In EN72 there is voltage and it works.

The same three sensors continue to give me an error and everything has been checked, all 1 have a signal with EN44 and all 3 have a signal with EN45, and the 2 of each sensor have continuity from end to end.

The funny thing is that the left fog light and the three sensors on the left fail, I don't understand it...

Could it be due to lack of any official update?

Could it be because of the model of my CEM? I have seen that there are different models.

Could it be that my 2019 xc60 has a different numbering for emergencies and sensors?

Can you think of a solution or should I give up?
I attach a photo of my CEM.

Thank you so much! 
For the three sensors; If you move them, do the errors move too or still getting the same side even with the other sensors? 
For the fog light; if you enabled the cornering lights, disable it. SWM can be sending wrong signal to CEM.  When I first installed them, I was trying to enable them via VIDA but was not possible.  VIDA has a CEM function to light up individual fog light for diagnosis.  Don't know if orbit has the same command under ECU tools. Worth to check it out.  
When was the last time you've done total upgrade? If you purchase VIDA, you can do total upgrade for free and purchase the park assist pilot officially from VIDA.
Can also test the FOG lights turning on / off individually. 

I am going to install Air Born Particular matter sensor today or tomorrow and I will post my CEM part number and SW version.
If I move the sensors the faults remain in the same ones. The wiring has been checked and is ok.

With the fog lights I left them without cornering lights and it still doesn't work.

I bought the car 1 month ago, I don't know if it has any updates at all.

Where can I see the SW version?
From the ECU tools. First select the ECU > CEM then in the drop down you have commands to send to ECU. You'll see there SW version.

(03-29-2024, 01:26 AM)Marcp Wrote: If I move the sensors the faults remain in the same ones. The wiring has been checked and is ok.

With the fog lights I left them without cornering lights and it still doesn't work.

I bought the car 1 month ago, I don't know if it has any updates at all.

Where can I see the SW version?

You mentioned in the other thread that if you configure regular front and rear park assist, you get only three codes for the three of the front sensors. 
Left front inner > This is the driver side on the black trim in front of the radiator. 
Left front outer > This is the driver side on the fog light bezel. 
right front inner > This is the passenger  side on the black trim in front of the radiator.
So, you have only 1 working one, passenger side on the fog light trim.  
So, start from the basics.  Try to make it work with regular front and rear park assist. (8 sensors in total) 
Remove the sensors from the sides both rear and front.  Leave total 8 sensors  Just incase if any of them shorts. 
Set the configuration to front and rear parking sensors. Reset the CEM and clear all the codes.  
Then start the car and check for DTCs.  Assuming you get the same DTCs above.  Clear the DTCs.   If you do not clear, it may give you false results. 
Take the sensor  passenger side on the fog light trim (did not give DTC) and replace it with the one on the driver side fog light trim.  
start the car and then check the DTCs. 
If the DTC moves, you know the sensor is faulty and you can check with of the two side sensors. 

If the DTC does not move, 
You have three possibilities. 
1) CEM is faulty > Less likely. 
2) You have a short on the wiring. > possible 
3) The sensor's PIN1 and PIN 3 are switched. > most likely (if you did the whole bumper wire yourself)    

Did you buy a front bumper harness or did you do the wiring yourself? 

FYI, you should not be able to connect a front sensor to the rear harness.
Hello, as you say, I have already tried to start with the basics with 8 sensors and the others disconnected.
Whatever combination you make, the same sensor always works, the DTC does not move
the issue, if not CEM. Why doesn't the fog light pin 12 work? Connected directly I have no voltage.
my harness is purchased.
I just know I'm going crazy!

One of the things I have tried with the fog lights has been to disconnect all the pins of the front CEM sensors and connect only 2 terminals directly to pins 12 and 72 and I only get 12 volts on pin 72. 
This way I can leave ruled out that it is a wiring problem.