Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android Auto OS 12 - Compatibility
(04-29-2024, 04:05 AM)arteitle Wrote: In the past when I've installed an OTA update it has automatically reverted my customizations on my USA-market '22 C40 back to default. But interestingly, installing the 3.0.3 update a few days ago seems to have left them alone, because my pixel headlights and a few other tweaks are still enabled. Did anyone else have this experience?

Not my scenario. I had a bad experience when my wife accidentally upgraded without me resetting the car to OEM through OrBit. We encountered a bunch of errors and had to use OrBit and reset a few times for everything to come back to normal. Since then, I had always reverted the car to OEM BEFORE applying the updates.

However, to answer your question, there are a few folks on Polestar Forums who have experienced what you described, i.e., their OrBit settings carried through after the update.
Did anyone run into issues with Configuration Error (DTC from CEM) after the update?

I have a 24 V60 that was running AAOS 2.14.3 that I restored to OEM using Orbit before upgrading to 3.0.3. 

I did not remember if there was any DTC from CEM after the restore to OEM before upgrading to 3.0.3. Only noticed after reapplying the configs post upgrade. Tried restoring to OEM on 3.0.3 again without luck and the DTC is still present, so I eventually re-applied the configs for now.

After running the E103 Active Diag ECU function against the CEM, it finds 1 invalid config for number 266, and value of 0. But I was not able to find any config numbered 266?
Code:
DID Result for CEM

E103 - Car Configuration Parameter Faults

Number of invalid car configuration parameter values recognised by CEM:

1st parameter number of the car configuration data that is invalid CEM.:

1st parameter invalid value CEM.:

Also tried to clear DTCs twice but will always come back afterwards. Only moved the car around the parking garage and did not see any issues yet. Any insight?