Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control
In 036 ADJUSTABLE SPEED LIMITER - I know what ASL is, but what is AVSL ???
On AAOS a specific icon comes on the driver screen. A curvy road in yellow icon style of AAOS
XC60 B4 2022 Momentum pro - Pilot assist and Polestar mode with Orbit
(03-10-2023, 08:30 AM)krounchou Wrote: I finally managed to install Curve Speed assist !
I know have a second option in Pilot assist on top of steering assist which is curve speed assist. And when it activated the car slows down in a curve and shows on the icon or pilot assist on the dash a curved road in yellow. 
For this I set 148 to with curve assistance and 149 to road sign recognition.
Is there a specific thing to do? You just put in PA and it will slow down (it definitely doesn't slow down in cruise control)

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
There are no many words (and even sentences) about it in Volo user guides, some Volvos even don’t have it in user guides, but maybe this can help - definition from Volvo user guide, Curve Speed Assist can help the driver reduce speed before sharp turns if the preset speed for the driver support function Adaptive Cruise Control or Pilot Assist is determined to be too high- men who made it here said something as, With that i have the Curve Speed Assist option to select or not and in my city (not even in highway) it slowed down on a curve of a secondary road and showed the sign on the dashboard - so, maybe it don’t work in highways, maybe only in slower motion with sharp turns, so sometimes maybe not so easy to make it activate - and maybe not so much important to have it if so.
Hi all 
It also works on highway. Key thing is entering into a curve with higher speed than recomended. It’s a bit of additional safety, a nice to have
Are you in Pilit Assist or in cruise control?

I have it on pilot assist. I did not try with regular cruise control or with Pilot assist without steering assist.
(03-12-2023, 08:59 PM)krounchou Wrote: I have it on pilot assist. I did not try with regular cruise control or with Pilot assist without steering assist.
I only have two mode
Left is cruise and right is PA

What is PA with and without steering?

(03-10-2023, 05:09 PM)luka.gunza Wrote: In 036 ADJUSTABLE SPEED LIMITER - I know what ASL is, but what is AVSL ???
Would like to know this as well.

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk
(03-14-2023, 06:58 AM)Nerd23 Wrote:
(03-10-2023, 05:09 PM)luka.gunza Wrote: In 036 ADJUSTABLE SPEED LIMITER - I know what ASL is, but what is AVSL ???
Would like to know this as well.

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk
I searched a pot and believe it's the same thing