Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control
(02-05-2023, 04:26 PM)krounchou Wrote: Has anybody else than Power6 tried to change 312 LANE CHANGE ASSIST to 02 With Lane Change Assist ?

I am wondering if it works on some cars. I have not seen any mention to this function on Volvo Pilot assist official pages.

I've tried on '22 Polestar 2 with pilot/performance/plus. Doesn't do anything.

(02-05-2023, 06:47 PM)mamous Wrote:
(02-05-2023, 04:26 PM)krounchou Wrote: Has anybody else than Power6 tried to change 312 LANE CHANGE ASSIST to 02 With Lane Change Assist ?

I am wondering if it works on some cars. I have not seen any mention to this function on Volvo Pilot assist official pages.

I have MY21 XC60 T8 and I did try that option, with no Luck
it might go along with the "Autonomous drive" config

Has anyone tried the autonomous drive option? I got a bunch of warning lights come up so I disabled it again.
(02-08-2023, 11:03 AM)Ratrod Wrote:

I've tried on '22 Polestar 2 with pilot/performance/plus. Doesn't do anything.

(02-05-2023, 06:47 PM)mamous Wrote:

I have MY21 XC60 T8 and I did try that option, with no Luck
it might go along with the "Autonomous drive" config

Has anyone tried the autonomous drive option? I got a bunch of warning lights come up so I disabled it again.

Clear ABS and DTC after any modification done to whatever affects brakes and ABS system. Has been said a couple of time. Leave the car untouched for a few minutes too
2019 V60 D4 Automatic Momentum with AHB
ACC/PA/Backup Camera with OrBit 
(02-04-2023, 02:10 PM)marinalin85 Wrote: On mine, when signaling left, it does accelerate. Got scared the first time, I didn't it was a feature ?
Having a box of matches for a car previously, a lot of things are intresting on this one

Today I found out that on righr as well. Was driving on a 2 directional lane street, signal right because I had to exist in 50m car in front going 90kmh but ACC set to 110kmh and when I reached the right exit lane the car accelerated before I was about to turn the steering wheel. Just like an overpass but on the right
I had the same actually today. It scared me a couple of times !
XC60 B4 2022 Momentum pro - Pilot assist and Polestar mode with Orbit
(02-08-2023, 05:32 PM)krounchou Wrote: I had the same actually today. It scared me a couple of times !

But nice feature
So what you're saying is that it will change lanes automatically? Has anyone to change the Auto Pilot settings at 318?
No, what we are saying is that the only thing it does is that when you want to overtake and change lane it will accelerate. It’s a normal function of Pilot Assist. But you have to change lane, Pilot assist does not do it for you. 
318 will most likely do nothing.
XC60 B4 2022 Momentum pro - Pilot assist and Polestar mode with Orbit
(02-12-2023, 06:33 AM)krounchou Wrote: No, what we are saying is that the only thing it does is that when you want to overtake and change lane it will accelerate. It’s a normal function of Pilot Assist. But you have to change lane, Pilot assist does not do it for you. 
318 will most likely do nothing.

ahh okay I was confused... thanks. My Pilot Assist (active already) starts accelerating as soon as I activate the indicator, regardless of the distance in front of me, so I guess as you said, it's a normal function. Is a bit surprising the first time you do it, though.

I have MY21 Volvo.

Is anybody here with Volvo MY21 and PA that works for him with OEM or OrBit settings for, I guess, 023 CRUISE CONTROL, 145 TRAFFIC JAM ASSIST, 238 TOP DAMPING BRAKES???
I think I saw two guys here who have the same settings and things work for them, one is with MY19, other is with MY22 - if I am between them (19-21-22) than maybe their settings should work for me???   
What do you know or think???
I’m a complete newbie at this type of thing and I’m glad I found this forum.
So, I thought I’d try something simple as my first attempt and changed cruise control to adaptive cc level 1, as soon as it finished programming a ‘brake failure, stop safely’ warning came on the dash. The car worked fine apart from the warning but there wasn’t any acc. I reversed it back to OEM and the warning disappeared (phew).
After reading this forum it looks like you have to change more than one parameter to get acc to work, is that right?