Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control
(02-04-2023, 02:29 PM)marinalin85 Wrote: Yes. Level 3 
Try it
It really sucks there are no information online as to what does what

So you have it on 09 acc level 3 with stop and go?
What the actual f..k
So so sorry but I think I'm going blind or my adhd is acting up
I had the 4th option but not Level 3. I just looked now
It's Level 1 Stop&Go
But TJA is at Level 3
I swear to God I'm loosing it...
2019 V60 D4 Automatic Momentum with AHB
ACC/PA/Backup Camera with OrBit 
So we have the same config !
Also, I tried again and actually my Pilot Assist does accelerate when I put the signal and try to overtake. So level 1 stop and go may already give all I can have. 
I also have Tjam level 3 but don’t know what more I could get
XC60 B4 2022 Momentum pro - Pilot assist and Polestar mode with Orbit
(02-04-2023, 05:03 PM)krounchou Wrote: So we have the same config !
Also, I tried again and actually my Pilot Assist does accelerate when I put the signal and try to overtake. So level 1 stop and go may already give all I can have. 

If you look at my config that I posted, I’m already on 05 TJ assist level 4 in a 2019 xc90, so I would think more recent models should be up there too.
(02-04-2023, 05:22 PM)Partridge Wrote:
(02-04-2023, 05:03 PM)krounchou Wrote: So we have the same config !

If you look at my config that I posted, I’m already on 05 TJ assist level 4 in a 2019 xc90, so I would think more recent models should be up there too.

I guess my XC60 can probably handle a higher level of TJ but the question is what more can it provide ?
My car already stop and brake when necessary. 
I will have to try. Then maybe it’s possible than different levels give the same results on a car.
Quote:
Code:
023 CRUISE CONTROL - 04 Adaptive cruise control stop & go, level1
145 TRAFFIC JAM ASSIST - 05 With Traffic Jam Assist, Level 4
238 TOP DAMPING BRAKES - 02 Friction brake actuator with top damping
148 CURVE SPEED SUPPORT - 01 Without Curve Speed Warning, without Curve Speed Assist
312 LANE CHANGE ASSIST - 01 Without Lane Change Assist
314 ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL VERSION - 01 ACC Version 1

I too have attempted adding Curve speed assist.  I can get the toggle for assist, but I can’t get the toggle for warning.  I do not see any change in behavior at all.
Does you car starts to drive by itself after a stop at red light or something? Or you have to manually tell it to start? If its more than 3 seconds
2019 V60 D4 Automatic Momentum with AHB
ACC/PA/Backup Camera with OrBit 
Has anybody else than Power6 tried to change 312 LANE CHANGE ASSIST to 02 With Lane Change Assist ?

I am wondering if it works on some cars. I have not seen any mention to this function on Volvo Pilot assist official pages.
I have the car with officially aftermarket installed PA at dealer with replacement ABS unit. I have 238 set to 02 (top damping) and no issues with brakes... I heard, that people who didn't change ABS unit have some problems with braking on PA
(02-05-2023, 04:26 PM)krounchou Wrote: Has anybody else than Power6 tried to change 312 LANE CHANGE ASSIST to 02 With Lane Change Assist ?

I am wondering if it works on some cars. I have not seen any mention to this function on Volvo Pilot assist official pages.

I have MY21 XC60 T8 and I did try that option, with no Luck
it might go along with the "Autonomous drive" config
(02-05-2023, 06:47 PM)mamous Wrote:
(02-05-2023, 04:26 PM)krounchou Wrote: Has anybody else than Power6 tried to change 312 LANE CHANGE ASSIST to 02 With Lane Change Assist ?

I have MY21 XC60 T8 and I did try that option, with no Luck
it might go along with the "Autonomous drive" config

Thanks ! I think you are right. 
What level of 023 (Cruise control / ACC), 145 - Traffic jam,  148 - Curve speed and 314 (ACC) do you have on yours ? Did you have Pilot Assist from factory ?