Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control
I have changed mine from ACC Stop&Go Level 2 to Level 3 and enabled Traffic Jam Assist also Level 3. When ACC was Level 2 I only had Pilot Assist. Changing to Level 3 got me Pilot and ACC to switch between them also without loosing the settings. The car kept going
Maybe that has something to do with it
2019 V60 D4 Automatic Momentum with AHB
ACC/PA/Backup Camera with OrBit 
(02-03-2023, 08:27 AM)krounchou Wrote:
(02-02-2023, 11:21 PM)silo24 Wrote: This pulsing you refer to...

I have factory Pilot Assist and therefore the appropriate ABS unit and don't think I've ever experienced anything like what you are describing.

Anyone else with Factory PA experience it (not on a T8)?

Which model do you have ?

Data point from mine, XC60 B4 2022 without intellisafe / Pilot assist :

023 CRUISE CONTROL - 01 WIth Cruise COntrol ===> should I go to 03 (ACC level 1) or 04 with Stop and Go ? I wonder what it does. I Think 2022 models are able to do that

145 TRAFFIC JAM ASSIST - 01 WIthout Traffic Jam Assist. ==> I should probably go to 03, level 2 If i see what Gabep has on a 2018 XC60 
238 TOP DAMPING BRAKES - 01 Friction brake actuator without top damping ==> That's where I am doubting if according to Power6 I should not touch it or match Gabep config and go to 02
148 CURVE SPEED SUPPORT - 01 Without Curve Speed Warning, without Curve Speed Assist
149 ROAD SIGN INFORMATION - 08 Mid EU, Traffic Sign Information without speed
312 LANE CHANGE ASSIST - 01 Without Lane Change Assist
314 ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL VERSION - 01 ACC Version 1 ==> I struggle to understand this one. It's the same value at Gabep yet I have no ACC on mine, only regular cruise control , not sure if I shall change that to get Pilot Assist

Thanks all, great to exchange about the config ! Curious to see if a 2022/23 model with PA / intelissafe can share its config

For what it's worth, for the past few days I've been trying these changes:

145 TRAFFIC JAM ASSIST to 04 With Traffic Jam assist, level 3
314 ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL VERSION to 02 ACC version 2

and I haven't noticed any difference viz. my default settings.
2018 XC60 T6 AWD Inscription | Convenience, Vision, Luxury Seat, and Advanced packages | B&W + 4C Air Suspension
I made some changes:

145 to 04 level 3
023 to 04 level 1 with stop and go 

I have pilot assist but the break looks weird. 

I will first try to reset to OEM (some issues for which Andrew is helping!) and then may try other settings. 

On the screen I now see Pilot assist and can activate or not steering assist. If I don’t activate it’s simple ACC I feel b
XC60 B4 2022 Momentum pro - Pilot assist and Polestar mode with Orbit
(02-03-2023, 08:27 AM)krounchou Wrote: 023 CRUISE CONTROL - 01 WIth Cruise COntrol ===> should I go to 03 (ACC level 1) or 04 with Stop and Go ? I wonder what it does. I Think 2022 models are able to do that

238 TOP DAMPING BRAKES - 01 Friction brake actuator without top damping ==> That's where I am doubting if according to Power6 I should not touch it or match Gabep config and go to 02
314 ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL VERSION - 01 ACC Version 1 ==> I struggle to understand this one. It's the same value at Gabep yet I have no ACC on mine, only regular cruise control , not sure if I shall change that to get Pilot Assist

Thanks all, great to exchange about the config ! Curious to see if a 2022/23 model with PA / intelissafe can share its config

It's probably good to get some confirmation...from a hybrid (BX or T8) car with PA equipped, what is the top damping set to. I suspect that setting matters for non-hybrid only, but some confirmation would be good. I could always be wrong!!

On 314, I think this is typical, my 2019 S60, no ACC/PA from factory, is the same "01 ACC Version 1" . It may be this denotes the "system" that is installed, but PA/ACC, stop and go features being enabled, those are done by other settings.

I think as the first step, try the lowest level we know, per my first post the settings to get the basic PA/ACC features, and see how that works.
Thanks !
I will revert to OEM and go back to basic level le of 145 and 023 as indicated but without 238. Right?
Yup, let us know how it goes!

Don't forget to Clear ABS config after change ;-)
Thanks I will try indeed !  Big Grin
When I did the changes I mentioned i cleared the ABS and codes but I had some many lights on ABS, brake and parking failures that I was afraid. Then I switched the car off and on, cleared codes again and it disappeared. Is it normal ?
Mine is an MY20 V90 D5 AWD R-Design Pro with Pilot Assist, BLIS and Rear Cross Traffic Assist.
For those who wonder, I tried to set the the 023 to 03 ACC level 1 and it does nothin. 04 ACC level 1 with stop and go seems to work however. I don’t have the alert if I get closer to a car but my car stops. 
On the menu I can see Pilot assist that allows me to chose Speed Limiter or pilot assist. Then I can chose with our without steering assistance.
My OEM configuration (2019 XC90 USA Advance pkg with factory PA2)

Code:
023 CRUISE CONTROL - 04 Adaptive cruise control stop & go, level1
145 TRAFFIC JAM ASSIST - 05 With Traffic Jam Assist, Level 4
238 TOP DAMPING BRAKES - 02 Friction brake actuator with top damping
148 CURVE SPEED SUPPORT - 01 Without Curve Speed Warning, without Curve Speed Assist
312 LANE CHANGE ASSIST - 01 Without Lane Change Assist
314 ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL VERSION - 01 ACC Version 1

I too have attempted adding Curve speed assist.  I can get the toggle for assist, but I can’t get the toggle for warning.  I do not see any change in behavior at all.