Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manufacturer Software Update - Process - Polestar
(03-10-2024, 05:17 PM)OrangePower Wrote:
(03-10-2024, 05:00 AM)sags95 Wrote: There's an issue that I've noticed where if you get the OTA update prompt, then restore to OEM, it appears that it clears the update. Even after reseting the IHU and driving (which is the steps Polestar recommends) I'm not able to get the update again.

It looks like you turned off feature, when restoring to oem, that needs to be updated. My thinking..

The "Automatically download updates" was still enabled after restoring if that's what you mean. I recall another thread here where someone mentioned the same thing. Tried doing a TCAM reset the other day and still no luck, might be worth restoring prior to an OTA rollout in the future as if I miss one more update I have to update through VIDA.
(03-10-2024, 05:00 AM)sags95 Wrote: There's an issue that I've noticed where if you get the OTA update prompt, then restore to OEM, it appears that it clears the update. Even after reseting the IHU and driving (which is the steps Polestar recommends) I'm not able to get the update again.

I think you have to drive around a little bit and create the data set in the "cloud" or whatever that you need the software update