Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moonroof control from the key
(03-30-2024, 07:26 AM)Gustis40g Wrote:
(03-08-2024, 12:36 AM)IMAY2023 Wrote:
(03-07-2024, 05:14 PM)davelillo Wrote:
(03-06-2024, 12:41 AM)IMAY2023 Wrote:
(03-04-2024, 09:27 PM)zmomota Wrote: It works, but you need to hold the touch-lock all the time while everything is getting closed. That's weird. If you need to stay near the car, will be much faster to close everything before the exit.

Keep on mind, VOLVO is a EU car and they safety regulations for that. The reason behind it is very simple "To avoid closing the window on someone's hand or fingers especially the little ones. Yes, window drops back if there is an obstacle but still it can easily hurt someone if it closes on a single click.
In this case the anti-pinch system should move the window/techi back.

Yes, that's true but as I mentioned it's still powerful enough to crush the fingers of children and toddlers. That's why EU has abounded auto close on click of a button.
You can still use global open/close on cars sold in the EU, I don’t know what you’re talking about.
They are retro fitted or somehow the configuration is changed after the car left the factory.  I had Peugeot, Citroen,  Skoda, VW, all the same.  Never closed the windows in one click . I needed to hold the lock button pressed or with the key on the door turned to lock position and kept.