Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Webasto runtime setting
Greetings from cold weather!

I wonder if there is any setting for the runtime of the Webasto heater. With the help of Orbit and advice on this forum I have manged to get the Webasto heating the engine also. However, the default runtime for the Webasto is only ½h and that is not quite enough if the outside temperature is below -20deg C. I remember that Volvo pre 2019 could run their Webasto for almost an hour.

Can the preheating Webasto runtime be changed with Orbit somehow?
Possibly...send me a message at support? I want to look specifically into the climate module in your car, see if there is a possibility to modify it. If we can figure out there is a way, then possibly something to add to OrBit as a specific procedure. We can test things without any OrBit application changes needed.
(02-12-2024, 08:29 PM), iPower6 Wrote: Possibly...send me a message at support? I want to look specifically into the climate module in your car, see if there is a possibility to modify it. If we can figure out there is a way, then possibly something to add to OrBit as a specific procedure. We can test things without any OrBit application changes needed.

That looks good. I have same problem in my car. Have you had time to look for my other question?
New at this. Thanks for all help
It could also be possibly modified on the Webasto side and not Volvo, using Webasto Thermo Test software
How did you get the Webasto heater to also heat the engine?
Look at option "345". In this forum thread " Need Advice on Controlling Coolant By-Pass Valve in Cold Conditions "...
(03-07-2024, 05:04 PM)mrthemas Wrote: Look at option "345". In this forum thread " Need Advice on Controlling Coolant By-Pass Valve in Cold Conditions "...

Ah thanks. Do you get a fault code after disabling the bypass valve?
No fault codes after disabling and the coolant runs through the cabin heater to the engine!
This thread also intresting me. It would be great if you can modify Webasto runtime via Orbit  Big Grin
Volvo V60 Cross Country -2019-
Is it possible to keep the Webasto heater running after starting the engine?