Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can s90 seats be fitted to S60
Ahh that's good to know...for the wierdos that use the "locked" profile ;-) 

I have found for those using the easy egress and their driver profile is unlocked, once you turn it on in the Sensus menu, you need to exit the car and then come back in for it to start working, which is probably the same process, the unlocked driver profile is saved when you exit the car.
Well I am one of those " wierdos "  Big Grin 
My kids are playing around with climate, sound, child lock, mood lights and etc. settings and sometimes they jump to the front seat and playground with seat settings too. (They love the new front massage seats.) They were driving me crazy. So, I locked my profile and when I unlock the car everything goes back to way I stored them. 

I'm just kidding of course. I can see the use. I like everything to save as I leave it last. Except the damn driver's mirror, it goes off in all directions, needs a warranty fix as soon as I can get the dealer techs to reproduce it ;-)

My daughter knows how I am about my car, she doesn't mess with anything lol!!
Speaking of mirrors, i do not afaik have memory mirrors and have not activated it in orbit, yet i get a fault 4 faults when reading faultcodes for right,left, horizontal and vertical sensor. Anybody know a remedy?
V60 2020 
If those appeared right after a configuration change, most likely that is the cause. However, it might be just a consequence and they are really faulty.  
I never enabled 463 MEMORY IN REAR VIEW MIRRORS but I set the right rear view mirror to tilt down when I reverse from the sensus menu and after reverse it goes back to where it was. I could set the same for left mirror too but I don't need it. So, the mirrors must have those 4 sensors for this function to operate and they are not only related to memory.
Huh i do have the memory option in sensus..so maybe if i activate in orbit things start working? Ill give it a go
V60 2020 
Hey everyone. I tried to switch from semi electric seats to full electric seats in my s90. Sadly it wasnt plug and play. Ive tried reading through the forum 100 times but i cant seem to find anyone that had the same problem.

I looked att the old semi electric seats connector. Where i have the following pins, 16, 22, 23, 32.

The new seats have 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30, 31, 32. So i am missing 4 pins. 

Has anyone done This? Where do i have to get the new pins from? Im guessing that there is some sort of CAN cabels needed. Where do i get This signal from if thats the case.

Any answers are apriciated since i really want This to work. Best regards, Oscar.
(05-04-2024, 11:42 AM)Oscarv90raggarn Wrote: Hey everyone. I tried to switch from semi electric seats to full electric seats in my s90. Sadly it wasnt plug and play. Ive tried reading through the forum 100 times but i cant seem to find anyone that had the same problem.

I looked att the old semi electric seats connector. Where i have the following pins, 16, 22, 23, 32.

The new seats have 11, 15, 16, 22, 23, 31, 32. So i am missing 3 pins. 

Has anyone done This? Where do i have to get the new pins from? Im guessing that there is some sort of CAN cabels needed. Where do i get This signal from if thats the case.

Any answers are apriciated since i really want This to work. Best regards, Oscar.

Can can (no pun inteded) be found in your front door harnesses. I think its easier with photos, jag skickar pm Wink
V60 2020 
Tack gör gärna de Smile
(05-04-2024, 11:42 AM)Oscarv90raggarn Wrote: Hey everyone. I tried to switch from semi electric seats to full electric seats in my s90. Sadly it wasnt plug and play. Ive tried reading through the forum 100 times but i cant seem to find anyone that had the same problem.

The new seats have 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30, 31, 32. So i am missing 4 pins. 

Here is the S90 diagram.  You are missing the CAN low, CAN High, power and LIN.

Attached Files
.zip   Wiring_Diagram_SV90 (6).zip (Size: 3.11 MB / Downloads: 6)