Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can s90 seats be fitted to S60
(05-05-2024, 12:20 AM)IMAY2023 Wrote:
(05-04-2024, 11:42 AM)Oscarv90raggarn Wrote: Hey everyone. I tried to switch from semi electric seats to full electric seats in my s90. Sadly it wasnt plug and play. Ive tried reading through the forum 100 times but i cant seem to find anyone that had the same problem.

I looked att the old semi electric seats connector. Where i have the following pins, 16, 22, 23, 32.

The new seats have 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30, 31, 32. So i am missing 4 pins. 

Has anyone done This? Where do i have to get the new pins from? Im guessing that there is some sort of CAN cabels needed. Where do i get This signal from if thats the case.

Any answers are apriciated since i really want This to work. Best regards, Oscar.

Here is the S90 diagram.  You are missing the CAN low, CAN High, power and LIN.

Thanks! Sadly i am terrible at reading wiring diagrams. I can see that there are a bunch of lin cables, which one is it that i need, and the power cable where should that come from? Can i splice in to a fuse and take power from there?

Found the can cables thanks to pliind so got that solved but still missing LIN and Power
PIN 15 > Is power for SEAT COMFORT MODULE. (side support and massage seats)  goes to FUSE #40 both front seats. 
              You should run 1 power (18 awg) wire from each seat to the fuse box under the glove box and connect both wires to the same fuse.  You need micro fuse TABs 

PIN 29 > POWER SEAT MODULE CAN Low  shared with the DOOR MODULE
PIN 30 > POWER SEAT MODULE CAN High  shared with the DOOR MODULE

PIN 31 > Passenger side only OCCUPANT WEIGHT SENSOR OWS  LIN_10 goes to SUPPLEMENTARY RESTRAINT SYSTEM SRS. 
But if your car originally do not have it. you can simply ignore it.  

[url=https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08G1KPX7W?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details][/url]