Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polestar mode
(02-09-2023, 08:57 PM)krounchou Wrote: I need to try then ! I don’t know if that works with AAOS cars. The only drive mode I have is Off-road. This would add Polestar then.

My car is AAOS, so yes on that but I also had drive modes to begin with so don't know what you'd get wtihout them from the start.
2023 S60 Recharge Black Edition
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Ok. It works !
The gearbox is definitely different. It’s like a sport mode. I had a WV before wirh Sport mode and it looks the same. Weird that you have to pay for this to be honest …
[Image: 376-DF9-B2-6758-40-F3-A9-A3-BB01-EA6-E275-F.jpg]
XC60 B4 2022 Momentum pro - Pilot assist and Polestar mode with Orbit
(02-10-2023, 08:08 AM)krounchou Wrote: Ok. It works !
The gearbox is definitely different. It’s like a sport mode. I had a WV before wirh Sport mode and it looks the same. Weird that you have to pay for this to be honest …
[Image: 376-DF9-B2-6758-40-F3-A9-A3-BB01-EA6-E275-F.jpg]
It's worth on our older cars where we gain torque, HP, blown off valve behavior change, etc.

It appears for newer cars with 0 HP gain they sell the same price but achieve much less...??

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Indeed. On my B4 the official website shows 0 HP and no torque gain. So it looks like a gear / transmission optimization.  Hence even paying for it I don’t think I will gain more than what I have enabled. 
Seriously, they should activate a Sport mode for everybody for free, it’s quite market practice.
XC60 B4 2022 Momentum pro - Pilot assist and Polestar mode with Orbit
Yeah, it's a hard sell when all it does is sharpen up the admittedly lazy transmission behavior. If it added the 11-15% more power that previous versions got and removed the top speed limiter...then maybe I'd be ok with the $1400 price tag.
2023 S60 Recharge Black Edition
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Hey, for the ones WITHOUT Polestar, what is your setting at 

015 TURBO CONFIGURATION

I am "02 High performance" but I am not sure if that is pre or post Polestar

Also, there is an option called 049 PERFORMANCE MODE

Mine is without even with Polestar, not sure what that is!
(02-23-2023, 02:41 AM)BeachBoy Wrote: Hey, for the ones WITHOUT Polestar, what is your setting at 

015 TURBO CONFIGURATION

Turbo Configuration that's the piece where they can detune an engine i.e D4 / D5. 

Performance mode appears on vehicles with air suspension - presumably it firms up the suspension when you're in dynamic or Polestar.
(02-23-2023, 08:33 AM)x119 Wrote: Turbo Configuration that's the piece where they can detune an engine i.e D4 / D5. 

Performance mode appears on vehicles with air suspension - presumably it firms up the suspension when you're in dynamic or Polestar.

so if i change middle to high i will get d5 from d4? Smile
I just saw a technical bulletin that said performance mode is an auto atic switch for the transmission. It will change to "dyamic mode" based on just using throttle input and switches back to Evo automatically when you chill out. I have the polestartune already done, and my performance mode was set to off.
(02-23-2023, 02:41 AM)BeachBoy Wrote: Hey, for the ones WITHOUT Polestar, what is your setting at 

015 TURBO CONFIGURATION

may I know what's your car model? my car is v60 t5 awd 2020, 015 turbo configuration is "01 Medium performance", don't know should I change it to 02 High performance to become t6? Smile