Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Upgrade XC60 seats
PIN 15 Fuse 40 AMP 5 connected and Side support working.

PIN 32 Fuse 47 AMP 15 connected but no nothing happened.

PIN 1 no idea what is that ? I connected 15 amp

Update: i tried to connect the wires to the fuse using "Fuse Tap" but sadly the fuse box is tight.

Now I will try to connect a wire directly from the fuse to another external fuse. Actually i will use cargo fuse box i found spare slots.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2018 XC60 T6 R Design Polestar optimised
(Inscription seats & Rims)
(01-16-2024, 03:57 PM)Altawashm Wrote: PIN 15 Fuse 40 AMP 5 connected and Side support working.
PIN 32 Fuse 47 AMP 15 connected but no nothing happened.
PIN 1 no idea what is that ? I connected 15 amp
Update: i tried to connect the wires to the fuse using "Fuse Tap" but sadly the fuse box is tight.
Now I will try to connect a wire directly from the fuse to another external fuse. Actually i will use cargo fuse box i found spare slots.

DO NOT connect 12V to the PIN 32. It's for LIN communication from the Heated seat modules (left / right)  to the climate control unit. 
PIN 1 is the heated / ventilated seat power  (fuse #47, 15amp for passenger) ( (fuse #46, 15amp for driver side)    
PIN 15 is for SEAT COMFORT MODULE power (fuse #40, 5amp for both passenger and driver) known as massage seats. 

FOR PIN 32 LIN communication of the heated seat module:
LEFT DRIVER SIDE is the white wire. Goes to the CCM (Climate control unit on pin B28).  If you do not have this,  you can tab it to the white wire behind the CENTER CONSOLE SWITCH MODULE on PIN A5 white wire. 

PASSANGER SIDE is the green wire.  Goes to the CCM (Climate control unit on pin B11).  If you do not have this,  you can tab it to the green wire of the HUMIDITY SENSOR inside rear view mirror housing. 

Here is the wiring diagram of the VOLVO SPA platform.
Oooo i was doing it all wrong hahaha

Correct me if im wrong. The control unit is In the passenger foot wll...

Thanks IMAY2023
2018 XC60 T6 R Design Polestar optimised
(Inscription seats & Rims)
(02-20-2024, 04:25 AM)IMAY2023 Wrote: Here is the wiring diagram of the VOLVO SPA platform.

Good link - thanks for sharing!