Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
245 - Easy Ingress/Egress Question
Ok, cool. I’ll have to give this another go.
Has anyone been able to make this Easy Ingress/Egress parameter work on an XC40 Recharge running AAOS? I tried it but was unable to make it work. Someone posted on this thread that the function could be configured via the Service function in OrBit, but this seems to be restricted to Sensus systems. Would appreciate any insight on using this on an AAOS system.
I enabled this on my MY19 V60 and whenever I open the door, the seat moves back but never goes back to the original position when I drive off. I tried all options:

- Open door, seatbelt on, start car, gear in D
- Open door, start car, seatbelt on, gear in D

Only when I hold memory 1 it will go to the stored setting.
(03-11-2024, 09:30 AM)Sodertalje Wrote: I enabled this on my MY19 V60 and whenever I open the door, the seat moves back but never goes back to the original position when I drive off. I tried all options:

- Open door, seatbelt on, start car, gear in D
- Open door, start car, seatbelt on, gear in D

Only when I hold memory 1 it will go to the stored setting.

Save and lock your seat position into a driver profile. Make sure to lock it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Another option, 
Save your seat position on memory 1 or 2. 
Before getting back into the car while the front door is open, press on the memory 1 or 2 which ever you stored your position. 
Seat will move to the stored position. 

The difference between locking your profile and the above option is that; in locked profile mode, seat will not return to saved position until the ignition switch is on position.  The above option will always work regardless if you locked your profile or not, it's based on the stored position but if the stored position of the locked profile is different than the one in the stored memory button and you used the above option first, seat will return to the position stored in the locked profile once you turn on the ignition. 

Let's say you locked your profile and linked your key to your profile, you can always update your locked profile, you don't need to unlock your profile each time you want to update. 
Got to Settings > system > profiles > your profile > edit > save current settings. 
Be advised, saving current setting into profile saves everything. 
HAVC (FAN speed, temp, Seat heat or vent, steering wheel heat), massage (if running), ACC follow distance (if profile saved while it's active).
jakieś sugestie co do xc60 2023 żadna z tych opcji nie działa, nie przesuwa siedzenia do tyłu
Has anybody gotten the seat offset function to work?

My default was hex 0216 which is decimal 537

I tried halving it to 00FA dec 250, and tried doubling it to 03E8 dec 1000.

There was no effect on the retracted position. (Approx 6.5 inches from the front of the rail to the seat bracket)

Am I doing something wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk