Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
245 - Easy Ingress/Egress Question
Has anyone tried this setting on an AAOS car yet? I was able to get the seat to retract but it didn’t return to position.

[Image: 76699462476e65dc93057ba930e1e7a6.jpg]
You need to set your seat however you like and enable the setting "Easy Ingress/Egress " after those two lock your driver profile! That's it enjoy!
I had previously tried setting it to "80" on my '23 XC40 BEV, but couldn't find the IHU setting to turn it on... maybe I should revisit!
(12-13-2023, 05:57 PM)A-P Wrote: I had previously tried setting it to "80" on my '23 XC40 BEV, but couldn't find the IHU setting to turn it on... maybe I should revisit!

I could not get my vehicle to do down and retracting. Only retracting.

Even so it is hit and miss sometimes whether it goes back when I start the car or if I have to press the button manually to return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's how it works! 
After you turn off the engine and open the door, the seat goes back. 
The seat will return to its stored settings only after the door is closed and engine is started!
(12-14-2023, 07:48 AM)IMAY2023 Wrote: That's how it works! 
After you turn off the engine and open the door, the seat goes back. 
The seat will return to its stored settings only after the door is closed and engine is started!

Yes, but it’s still hit or miss whether it does that for me. Sometimes it doesn’t and I have to move the seat forward manually for some reason.

Also notable, if you want the seat to move forward without having to hold the button down, crack the door open and press.

Thanks for the replies. I assume that this is with Sensus, so I’m probably out of luck. I would only want the seat to retract a few inches as well.
(12-14-2023, 05:59 PM)STWAGguy Wrote: Thanks for the replies. I assume that this is with Sensus, so I’m probably out of luck. I would only want the seat to retract a few inches as well.

If it’s not returning then it’s likely the profile thing. You need to have the forward position saved in seat memory and that memory saved to a user profile that is attached to a key.

Will it always retract fully or can you set that as well.
You can set the offsets from Orbit (Service) TAB