Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drive Mode and Steering Personalization without Switch
(05-13-2023, 06:04 PM)dominik.alam Wrote: i believe i have the same settings as you in v90. I get the error aswell but i do not care as everytjing works as it should.
Did install wooden trim and physical drive switch. Gonna do changes to orbit tomorrow and see if code persists

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

(05-13-2023, 06:04 PM)dominik.alam Wrote: i believe i have the same settings as you in v90. I get the error aswell but i do not care as everytjing works as it should.
Did install wooden trim and physical drive switch. Gonna do changes to orbit tomorrow and see if code persists

i mean i installed the switch today. Was biiiiiiig pain in the ass, and a lot of work. Wouldnt do it again

So even with the switch you still get the faults?
2019 V60 D4 Automatic Momentum with AHB
ACC/PA/Backup Camera with OrBit 
(05-13-2023, 09:17 PM)marinalin85 Wrote:

i mean i installed the switch today. Was biiiiiiig pain in the ass, and a lot of work. Wouldnt do it again

So even with the switch you still get the faults?

gonna check tomorrow and i will let you know Smile

Please do
That would be weird tho
(05-13-2023, 11:30 PM)marinalin85 Wrote: Please do
That would be weird tho

i can confirm: after retrofitting switch no errors, switch working now perfectly

So on S/V/XC90 you'll need the switch to not have faults
My V60 shows no fault without the switch
(05-14-2023, 11:35 AM)marinalin85 Wrote: So on S/V/XC90 you'll need the switch to not have faults

I guess so. But not really worth to retrofit physical switch, to much work

(05-14-2023, 12:10 PM)dominik.alam Wrote:
(05-14-2023, 11:35 AM)marinalin85 Wrote: So on S/V/XC90 you'll need the switch to not have faults

I know. Also might get into trouble with the dealer. 
I know its faster to switch with an actual switch but on screen works good too
(05-14-2023, 01:07 PM)marinalin85 Wrote:
(05-14-2023, 12:10 PM)dominik.alam Wrote:

I know. Also might get into trouble with the dealer. 
I know its faster to switch with an actual switch but on screen works good too

im not worried about dealer. Gonna change settings to original before servicing. And i dont think they will complain about the extra switch. I can say i did it for the looks

I tought of that. But I'm in Germany
These people don't do anything for fun. I will also add a backup camera after oil change and I hope that on the next one they won't see it
Hi

Have managed to Change a few things quite successfully.  2016 Car, with single Hub and Android Auto works fine - also have a £30 Wireless adapter from Amazon - so have wireless Android auto as well! ( Wireless Android Auto) - this was a very easy one to set up - ie just pair it.

However I don't have the Drive Mode physical switch and want to enable it, but am struggling.

I have the Drive mode (and steering) in personalisation now, but have lost the Eco Mode and Hill Decent Control, but dont have the button for drive mode on the screen.

I have followed all the steps for 057/452/337 and tried different options.

Oddest part was, after one of the flashes I was in the personalisation and the drive modes just popped up - then went.

Any clues any one?

thanks

(02-08-2023, 10:21 AM)marinalin85 Wrote: Hi guys

So, if you want Drive Modes without the switch just do the following

057 - 03 - With drive mode glass button switch in CSD

And for the steering feel personalization

016 - 02 - Electro Power Steering Personalization

Leave the IHU to rest for 5-10 minutes then "take it out of the oven" Wink)
Now you'll get the button in Sensus and the Individual Mode. Still good than nothing
https://ibb.co/t3HKLrN
https://ibb.co/SmhWwjg

Hi

Having trouble with this - have put a post on.  When you say leave the IHU to rest - what state do you do this in - Orbit disconnected and system off?

Thanks