Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android Auto and Caplay activation
(08-22-2023, 06:37 PM)jontyb Wrote: Now just messing with the easy entry (which is not working) and the Excellence screens (which is not working)

I think I have enabled the massage seats - the button is there, but i think it is very subtle (bit like x350 jags) - or it is just in my mind!

:-)

XC90 I presume? Seems that easy entry isn’t a thing on them. Perhaps for the saloon / estates only. 

I toggled through the logos before too; the only non-usual one that works seems to be Polestar (which I kept). I couldn’t get Volvo Ocdan Race which was the one I really wanted!

Massage seats - I have a feeling it might be placebo. 

Hope you checked your VIN before paying for the pump… some early models it was installed from factory before they switched!
(08-22-2023, 09:33 PM)Sodertalje Wrote:
(08-22-2023, 06:37 PM)jontyb Wrote: I think I have enabled the massage seats - the button is there, but i think it is very subtle (bit like x350 jags) - or it is just in my mind!

:-)

You can absolutely feel massage seats. There are multiple patterns and levels ranging from gentle to a good massage. Did you already have ventilated seats?

Hi, sorry for the delay in replying - have been away.  Dont have the ventilated seats.  It is a bit odd - when you put it on it does give a little 'nudge' but that is about it - turned it off for now.
(02-05-2023, 06:17 PM)x119 Wrote: It works without the USB hub. 

Did you get the button on your screen? 

The 362 option is just part of your build list and change isn’t required for AA/ACP.

Can confirm this. I enabled Android Auto and Apple Car Play (smartphone integration) today without upgrading to the double USB hub, just the standard single socket. I use Android and it works great, aside from the stupid Volvo sensus system only using the bottom half of the screen (might eventually buy the Isudar system to overcome this). Using a fairly short, mid range cable from Amazon, nothing special. Following config changes used.
224 = 04 With device mirroring, ACP & AA
I actually bought a double USB hub to fit, assuming this was required for the upgrade, so may still install it, but definitely not necessary.
18/19 XC60 T5 R-Line Pro
Enabled with Orbit: ACC/PA/Corner Speed Assist, Smartphone Integration, Start Stop Memory
Wanted to add another confirmation that AA works with single USB in an MY16 XC90. Working  with a 10ft Anker USB A to C cable connected to Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. I just got Orbit up and running tonight and that was the first thing I did, super easy. Now I'm super excited to explore everything else!
Hi
Is it possible to retorift AA on 2015 XC60 with Orbit? Not sure where is the limit on how old cars Orbit can work.
(05-08-2024, 05:33 PM)OrangePower Wrote: Hi
Is it possible to retorift AA on 2015 XC60 with Orbit? Not sure where is the limit on how old cars Orbit can work.

Ahhh sorry, OrBit is only SPA and CMA cars, would be 2018-up XC60...