Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android Auto and Caplay activation
Hi, everyone.
Today i activated AA and CP on my wife's XC60 '19 (224 to 04). I have 1 usb and CarPlay works, but AA doesn't. So i ordered double usb: 32207897.

Can anyone, who has double usb, say - what option should i choose in 362? There is 03 (with USB Hub, type A) and 80 (with 2 usb connections)
It works without the USB hub. 

Did you get the button on your screen? 

The 362 option is just part of your build list and change isn’t required for AA/ACP.
(02-05-2023, 06:00 PM)Stranger Wrote: Hi, everyone.
Today i activated AA and CP on my wife's XC60 '19 (224 to 04). I have 1 usb and CarPlay works, but AA doesn't. So i ordered double usb: 32207897.

Can anyone, who has double usb, say - what option should i choose in 362? There is 03 (with USB Hub, type A) and 80 (with 2 usb connections)

My 2018 XC60, with factory Carplay/AA and double USB, has the following:

224 = 04 With device mirroring, ACP & AA
362 = 03 With USB Hub
2018 XC60 T6 AWD Inscription | Convenience, Vision, Luxury Seat, and Advanced packages | B&W + 4C Air Suspension
(02-05-2023, 06:00 PM)Stranger Wrote: Hi, everyone.

I also had issues with AA. CP worked
Had to buy another cable. Even the cable from the box didn't work
Mine:
224 - 04 - With Carplay & Android Auto
362 - 03 - With USB Hub, Type A
2019 V60 D4 Automatic Momentum with AHB
ACC/PA/Backup Camera with OrBit 
(02-05-2023, 06:17 PM)x119 Wrote: It works without the USB hub. 

Did you get the button on your screen? 

The 362 option is just part of your build list and change isn’t required for AA/ACP.

Yes, i have 2 buttons (CP & AA). Tried to connect my ottocast picasou2 (android box that works through carplay) and it worked perfectly. Then tried my OnePlus and nothing... 3 cables and it didn't... So i ordered usb hub because it needed for full smartphone pack on volvo's website (for CP it is just recommended)... It costs $25 - so not a problem Smile

Okey if you say it is not needed for AA i will try other cables before installing it Smile

BTW thank everyone for hub settings Wink
(02-06-2023, 05:53 AM)Stranger Wrote: Yes, i have 2 buttons (CP & AA). Tried to connect my ottocast picasou2 (android box that works through carplay) and it worked perfectly. Then tried my OnePlus and nothing... 3 cables and it didn't... So i ordered usb hub because it needed for full smartphone pack on volvo's website (for CP it is just recommended)... It costs $25 - so not a problem Smile

Okey if you say it is not needed for AA i will try other cables before installing it Smile

BTW thank everyone for hub settings Wink
Ottocast works because it uses the CP connection
Search on Amazon for a AA cable (if not, return it) and check it again. Also keep the hub. It has 2, so its better
2019 V60 D4 Automatic Momentum with AHB
ACC/PA/Backup Camera with OrBit 
(02-06-2023, 09:52 AM)marinalin85 Wrote: Ottocast works because it uses the CP connection
Search on Amazon for a AA cable (if not, return it) and check it again. Also keep the hub. It has 2, so its better

Yes, i know that it uses CP.

Amazon is not working in my location. There are another stores Smile

I will try another cable that works in my Land Rover, before installing hub.
Tried my cable from LR - don't work either... Dodgy 
Tomorrow will pickup hub and then check with it
(02-07-2023, 04:12 PM)Stranger Wrote: Tried my cable from LR - don't work either... Dodgy 
Tomorrow will pickup hub and then check with it

Today morning tried veeeery short cable. It began to see AA, but it turn on and off quickly Smile)
So we will see if something will change after hub installation, or i will search for the super duper cable...

My Land Rover is not so fastidious
Having both AA and ACP factory installed, i also had some finicky issues with getting it set up. You have to have the app on your phone, then pair it with the system for it to work without issues. I sort of fumbled around in the dark with it until it worked. 

Does anyone know how "Device Mirroring" works? I would like to try that!