Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control
Does anyone noticed difference between ACC version3 and version 4? Or maybe someone knows the difference?))
And, does anybody noticed difference between ACC version 1 and version3, or know the difference?
(04-02-2023, 08:39 AM)MarcoPolo Wrote: Does anyone noticed difference between ACC version3 and version 4? Or maybe someone knows the difference?))

My car did not came with ACC and PA, I upgraded it but changing the hydraulic unit and official PA upgrade software. 
After that original setting was ACC version 1 with PA level 1 
I changed the PA level 3 and ACC version 4. 
Result: PA detects the lanes much faster, better turns in curves and ACC is much more responsive to traffic.  ACC still not perfect. 
For example: 
You set the speed to 40 miles in town and road is almost empty. 
You approach to stopped car at a traffic light, car symbol appears on dash above distance lines. 
Most of the time de-acceleration is late, you feel like it's going to crash. So, watch out. 
On the other hand, in traffic (real stop and go) it's performing much better.
Ineresting, I also tested AAC 1 and 3. For me ACC1 is smoother and ACC3 is more nervous. And yes ACC3 make mistakes sometimes with stop&go, ACC1 never. So I returnef to ACC1. It seems different people, different feeling about ACC versions. It wod be good when someone woud know exact meaning of this seeting and its levels.
(03-10-2023, 08:30 AM)krounchou Wrote: I finally managed to install Curve Speed assist !
I know have a second option in Pilot assist on top of steering assist which is curve speed assist. And when it activated the car slows down in a curve and shows on the icon or pilot assist on the dash a curved road in yellow. 
For this I set 148 to with curve assistance and 149 to road sign recognition.

what the yellow icon look like?

could you please take a photo?thank you! Big Grin
Hi all i’m picking up a 2022.5 v60 t6 plug in recharge in the coming days. It’s a plus model so no pilot assist standard but reading here it should be possible to code. 

Can someone run me a quick list of what needs changing? I’m seeing things on various oages i read here such as cruise control 1, and 3, all different numbers - which is the best one? Would also be nice for the radar cruise to work, am i right in thinking once i’ve enabled pilot assist it will have the auto steer + radar cruise and be able to stop and go?

Many thanks in advance
@jamiem1987 I think the first think you want to ensure is if you have the proper hydraulic unit to support adaptive cruise control.
All PHEV (and mild hybrid "B" series) are "Pilot assist ready" the brake system is different than the ICE models, a "brake by wire" electrohydraulic system there is no hardware change needed for Pilot Assist it's all the same. A T6 "recharge" version is PHEV.

@jamiem1987 You are correct enabling PA also enables ACC. PA is essentially "ACC with steering". 

For PA, it is best to start with my first post in this thread, change 023 and 145 per my settings. Skip 238 for hybrid car. That will add PA and ACC. Then you can read the rest of the thread and try out other settings.
Hey all! Hoping I can get some guidance on a strange issue I discovered when enabling ACC and PA. 

Car is MY20 s60 T6. I added ACC and PA by changing 023, 145 and 238 to the values Power6 listed in the beginning of this thread. The issue I discovered is that my auto start/stop doesn't work with this enabled; the selection shows as on in Sensus. I confirmed on factory settings it does work. Any suggestions on other config changes I can try to get S/S back up? Noting that the only other config changes I made was for enabling navigation (forgot the number, but it was activating navigation and hiding internet maps).

TIA!
(03-03-2023, 06:29 AM)MarcoPolo Wrote:
(03-02-2023, 08:01 PM)luka.gunza Wrote: Do you mean that pump from any MY21 should be good to go??

Most likely - yes. But better check, what abs unit do you have

Adding another data point here. I have a 2021 S60 T5 and it has the 772 ABS module. Mine is an early build (2/2021), so I'm not sure if that's a factor.