Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control
(03-26-2023, 12:51 PM)Duffy Wrote: I think it works with the radar sensors in the rear bumper.
Not all cars have these sensors

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

It should work with that but regardless, it does not
There is no info about it because Volvo doesn't offer that. There are plenty that tried that settinga but it doesn't do anything
2019 V60 D4 Automatic Momentum with AHB
ACC/PA/Backup Camera with OrBit 
148 CURVE SPEED SUPPORT
Just one men here reported that he could get it to work - he has MY22 Volvo.
I used his setings, get the CSS button on Sensus, but don’t work for me on the road.
For all other pepole here it seems it didn’t work too.
Is anybody else here who have it to work?
Or, it might be that car must be MY22 or never?   
I just activated ACC on my '20 V60, very happy with the success and the ACC seems to work well.

However, I am disappointed that the activation of ACC also changed the CC increments to 5mph rather than 1mph. I will learn to live with it, but it's annoying.
(03-27-2023, 07:22 PM)cnreeve Wrote: I just activated ACC on my '20 V60, very happy with the success and the ACC seems to work well.

However, I am disappointed that the activation of ACC also changed the CC increments to 5mph rather than 1mph. I will learn to live with it, but it's annoying.

You can do 1 mph increments if you long hold the up/down buttons.
(03-27-2023, 07:22 PM)cnreeve Wrote: I just activated ACC on my '20 V60, very happy with the success and the ACC seems to work well.

My EU model had 5kmh increments with or without ACC
5 kmph vs 5 mph is very different thing, 5 mph in this case  is realy little too much
5mph increments in the UK here with a tap and 1mph with a hold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In EU 5 kmh with a tap and 1 km with hold. On my older Nissan 1 kmh with tap and with hold but I have only regular CC there. But regular CC is much better in Volvo.
(03-27-2023, 05:24 PM)luka.gunza Wrote: 148 CURVE SPEED SUPPORT
Just one men here reported that he could get it to work - he has MY22 Volvo.
I used his setings, get the CSS button on Sensus, but don’t work for me on the road.
For all other pepole here it seems it didn’t work too.
Is anybody else here who have it to work?
Or, it might be that car must be MY22 or never?   

Hi, I have been able to make it work on my 2020 s60 (same settings reported) however the behaviour is not predictable.
Yes It works but only in very specific road/speed combination.
In the end it is not as useful as you colud imagine.
(03-28-2023, 08:47 AM)luka.gunza Wrote: 5 kmph vs 5 mph is very different thing, 5 mph in this case  is realy little too much

My point was that activating ACC didn't change that. Always 5 on tap