Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control
(09-10-2024, 02:28 PM)Quadrantz Wrote:
(09-10-2024, 01:48 PM)marinalin85 Wrote:
(09-10-2024, 09:58 AM)Quadrantz Wrote: Goodmorning!

I just bought a Volvo XC60 MY2019 without ACC. Is there maybe somebody that can help me, ofcourse for a fee, with activating this? (I'm from the Netherlands Smile).

I also need the Hydraulic unit which must be build in. I can order that one from Volvo.

Thanks in advance!

KR,

Joost
Follow the instructions on the first post

Sorry but I'm not that handy to build in the Hydraulic unit. So if there is somebody here that could do this for a fee ofcourse and live in the Netherlands then that would be nice Smile
By build you mean retrofit? There is no need for that
2019 V60 D4 Automatic Momentum with AHB
ACC/PA/Backup Camera with OrBit 
(09-11-2024, 05:14 PM)marinalin85 Wrote:

I just bought a Volvo XC60 MY2019 without ACC. Is there maybe somebody that can help me, ofcourse for a fee, with activating this? (I'm from the Netherlands Smile).

I also need the Hydraulic unit which must be build in. I can order that one from Volvo.

Thanks in advance!

KR,

Joost

Sorry but I'm not that handy to build in the Hydraulic unit. So if there is somebody here that could do this for a fee ofcourse and live in the Netherlands then that would be nice Smile

With build I mean I need the Hydraulic unit with partnumber 30795868 (it cost around 750 euro's) and that one must be build in my XC60. I'm not able to do this but I think I will manage with Orbit to do the rest (also did some adjustments to my BMW 3 and 5 serie in the past).

So if somebody could help me with building in the hydraulic unit then that would be awsome Smile
(09-11-2024, 05:49 PM)Quadrantz Wrote:
(09-11-2024, 05:14 PM)marinalin85 Wrote:

Thanks in advance!

KR,

Joost

With build I mean I need the Hydraulic unit with partnumber 30795868 (it cost around 750 euro's) and that one must be build in my XC60. I'm not able to do this but I think I will manage with Orbit to do the rest (also did some adjustments to my BMW 3 and 5 serie in the past).

So if somebody could help me with building in the hydraulic unit then that would be awsome Smile

You can activate ACC+PA with Orbit, without changing the ABS unit, and is working without problems
2019 Volvo V60
@paunionutz: Really? That would be great!

On the Volvo site (and also when I call the dealer) they say you need the Hydraulic unit when you have a T5. The T6 and T8 already have this hydraulic unit.

But I think I can always try ofcourse with Orbit (without the hydraulic unit). So are there more people here with a T5 that have activated ACC without the hydraulic unit?

Thanks Smile
Simple and short answer is yes. 
Many folks here change the ACC/PA configuration without actually replacing the unit and they reported that it works without problems.
You can change the config yourself and test it. But remember, do not change the brake type to top dumping, leave it OEM. 

You can always go with official way for ACC / PA like I did. But you must know. That unit is not just a pump. It's the BSM, ABS all together. You cannot simply take a used one and replace yours. The Car would not start and it's not possible to recode a used unit to another car. So, you have to buy new empty one and reload the software part number in the official guide. 

In US, we can purchase the part, replace it and reload it via VIDA (3 day subscription) ourselves. I don't know if in your country you have right to fix your own car. If you don't you must take the car to VOLVO official service.
(09-16-2024, 07:44 AM)IMAY2023 Wrote: Simple and short answer is yes. 
Many folks here change the ACC/PA configuration without actually replacing the unit and they reported that it works without problems.
You can change the config yourself and test it. But remember, do not change the brake type to top dumping, leave it OEM. 

You can always go with official way for ACC / PA like I did. But you must know. That unit is not just a pump. It's the BSM, ABS all together. You cannot simply take a used one and replace yours. The Car would not start and it's not possible to recode a used unit to another car. So, you have to buy new empty one and reload the software part number in the official guide. 

In US, we can purchase the part, replace it and reload it via VIDA (3 day subscription) ourselves. I don't know if in your country you have right to fix your own car. If you don't you must take the car to VOLVO official service.

Thanks for your reply!

Ok I will test it with the Orbit software.

Just a question about this part:
But remember, do not change the brake type to top dumping, leave it OEM. 

That's a setting in Orbit? I will follow the start topic to test it on my 2019 XC60.
Yes, it is. leave it as it.