Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help 2022 S60 BLIS & TPMS
[quote pid="3798" dateline="1715508613"]
[quote pid="3790" dateline="1715345862"]
How did you solve the TPMS problem? Did you replace the new sensor? Thank you.
[/quote]
Add me on WeChat ID: Chengxy_1993
[/quote]

Why would you not reply publicly? This could clearly benefit others.
I made modifications according to this,
152:02
153:03
317:02
322:02
BLIS is still not working, there is currently an alarm, and the module is from an old car.
BCM2:
U2134D - Corrupted Data Received in Rear Collision Warning Mitigation Request- Bus Signal / Message Failures- Alive / sequence counter incorrect / not updated
Some of my thoughts around BLIS. These are not confirmed. Just my own analysis.
I have analysed the wiring diagrams of SPA platform.

In short - BLIS and WAM needs to be paired with car so used modules will not work plug and play.

In few more words.
It seems that safety related controllers and devices are using a separate and a special CANBUS - different from the other devices.
CANBUS is called  Exposed_Safety_CAN and is dual -  Exposed_Safety_CAN_A  and  Exposed_Safety_CAN_B - eventually is it bridged together but VOLVO made it dual like in airplanes - to make sure when one fails, second is still working.

Main controller that coordniates the  Exposed_Safety_CAN is ACTIVE SAFETY DOMAIN MASTER ASDM
ASDM is a bridge to the whole VOLVO system - means that it proxies everything that the devices on this CANbus broadcast

Controllers that use Exposed_Safety_CAN  (so they connect with the car via ASDM) are:
1. BLIND SPOT DETECTION MODULE LH SIDE BLIS
2. BLIND SPOT DETECTION MODULE RH SIDE BLIS
3. WIDE ANGLE VISION MODULE WAM

Now - I have initial experience with WAM retrofitting, and in the official manuals there is always WAM reload required to make it work.
My assumption is that any device on this canbus needs to be paired with the car in order to work.

It means that you BLIS will not work if fitter from other car - as it contains config (VIN number maybe) in BLIS sensor memory.
You might need to load software to the modules once more. 
I assume that my WAM will also start working once I do a reload of SW as it will pair with the car once more (I am also using a device that has been previously used in another car)

Maybe there is someone smarter to confirm if above is indeed true.
(05-25-2024, 09:56 PM)Sir0cco Wrote:
Some of my thoughts around BLIS. These are not confirmed. Just my own analysis.
I have analysed the wiring diagrams of SPA platform.

In short - BLIS and WAM needs to be paired with car so used modules will not work plug and play.

In few more words.
It seems that safety related controllers and devices are using a separate and a special CANBUS - different from the other devices.
CANBUS is called  Exposed_Safety_CAN and is dual -  Exposed_Safety_CAN_A  and  Exposed_Safety_CAN_B - eventually is it bridged together but VOLVO made it dual like in airplanes - to make sure when one fails, second is still working.

Main controller that coordniates the  Exposed_Safety_CAN is ACTIVE SAFETY DOMAIN MASTER ASDM
ASDM is a bridge to the whole VOLVO system - means that it proxies everything that the devices on this CANbus broadcast

Controllers that use Exposed_Safety_CAN  (so they connect with the car via ASDM) are:
1. BLIND SPOT DETECTION MODULE LH SIDE BLIS
2. BLIND SPOT DETECTION MODULE RH SIDE BLIS
3. WIDE ANGLE VISION MODULE WAM

Now - I have initial experience with WAM retrofitting, and in the official manuals there is always WAM reload required to make it work.
My assumption is that any device on this canbus needs to be paired with the car in order to work.

It means that you BLIS will not work if fitter from other car - as it contains config (VIN number maybe) in BLIS sensor memory.
You might need to load software to the modules once more. 
I assume that my WAM will also start working once I do a reload of SW as it will pair with the car once more (I am also using a device that has been previously used in another car)

Maybe there is someone smarter to confirm if above is indeed true.

Thank you to everyone for their help and suggestions。
Blis can be used,the module is overloaded with software. 
It is recommended that upgraded car enthusiasts use the new module.
At Vincent, are you saying that before installing a used blisko module -its software has to be reloaded/reset?
(06-09-2024, 11:07 AM)Sir0cco Wrote: At Vincent, are you saying that before installing a used blisko module -its software has to be reloaded/reset?

Yes,this is how I handled and resolved it