Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control
(08-01-2024, 03:26 AM)przemek219 Wrote: Is it possible to make the assistance pilot work at a higher speed because at 140 km/h the steering wheel goes out and works like cruise control?

no
This is awesome. Just activated ACC.  easiest thing ever
2023 XC60
Is it possible to make the ACC adjust speed by road signs automatically?
(08-16-2024, 08:17 PM)Apansson Wrote: Is it possible to make the ACC adjust speed by road signs automatically?

no; but you can enable speed limiter based on road signs. 
036 ADJUSTABLE SPEED LIMITER > 03
149 ROAD SIGN INFORMATION > 0F for USA. If you are in other region, just make sure to select with the one "With speed limit adaptation (SLA)"
We just picked up a 2024 XC40 plus and was unpleasantly surprised that adaptive cruise control was not available. 

I am looking into purchasing Orbit, but want to make sure it will be able to enable PA/ACC on a 2024 xc40. 

Has anyone tried it? Did you have any issues?

Thank you!!
I just did that to my wife's new XC40 B5 plus.

No issues, functions fine.  Use the standard settings.  Have had it up and running for about a week now.
(08-21-2024, 12:11 PM)kraeburn Wrote: I just did that to my wife's new XC40 B5 plus.

No issues, functions fine.  Use the standard settings.  Have had it up and running for about a week now.

Thanks! now I just need to find a windows laptop...
I enabled ACC/PA today on my 2024 XC40. But afterwards when i run codes it keeps showing the following even after i clear codes they still come back. What are these? 

HCML:
B167F - **No description found in ECU database**

HCMR:

PSCM:
U112B - Interrupted Communication with Central Electronic Module (CEM)- Bus Signal / Message Failures- Missing message
(08-28-2024, 12:18 AM)hyfwangsta Wrote: I enabled ACC/PA today on my 2024 XC40. But afterwards when i run codes it keeps showing the following even after i clear codes they still come back. What are these? 

HCML:

HCMR:

PSCM:
U112B - Interrupted Communication with Central Electronic Module (CEM)- Bus Signal / Message Failures- Missing message

First to codes are from head light units (L & R) 
The last one is from the the power steering control module.  
If you revert the (ACC/PA) changes back, do those DTCs come back or not?
(08-28-2024, 03:12 AM)IMAY2023 Wrote:
(08-28-2024, 12:18 AM)hyfwangsta Wrote: I enabled ACC/PA today on my 2024 XC40. But afterwards when i run codes it keeps showing the following even after i clear codes they still come back. What are these? 

HCML:

HCMR:

PSCM:

First to codes are from head light units (L & R) 
The last one is from the the power steering control module.  
If you revert the (ACC/PA) changes back, do those DTCs come back or not?

I haven’t tried that. Will try it and report back. 

If they don’t come back does that mean I shouldn’t enable acc/pa?