Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control
Can confirm this as well. I don't have the upgraded BCM and it works as it should. Don't have another one to compare it with but it does the job and still breaks in case of emergency
2019 V60 D4 Automatic Momentum with AHB
ACC/PA/Backup Camera with OrBit 
(07-08-2024, 07:39 AM)marinalin85 Wrote: Can confirm this as well. I don't have the upgraded BCM and it works as it should. Don't have another one to compare it with but it does the job and still breaks in case of emergency

Hi, what setting do you have in 238?
XC60 T4 Inscription
(07-06-2024, 08:57 PM)x119 Wrote: Otherwise, do ya feel lucky punk?

That's a classic!
(07-22-2024, 01:31 PM)RC45 Wrote:
(07-08-2024, 07:39 AM)marinalin85 Wrote: Can confirm this as well. I don't have the upgraded BCM and it works as it should. Don't have another one to compare it with but it does the job and still breaks in case of emergency

Hi, what setting do you have in 238?

-Without-
2019 V60 D4 Automatic Momentum with AHB
ACC/PA/Backup Camera with OrBit 
(04-22-2024, 10:46 PM)Power6 Wrote:
(04-13-2024, 10:09 PM)jollyeskimo Wrote: MY23 XC40 Recharge Plus, successfully enabled ACC/PA today with these settings:

Code:
023 - Cruise Control - 04 Adaptive cruise control stop & go, level1
145 - Traffic Jam Assist - 05 With Traffic Jam Assist, Level 4
314 - Adapter Cruise Control Version - 03 ACC version 3

Without 314 ACC version 3 (another user had version 2 working for them I think) I simply couldn't turn on PA/ACC, plus regular old CC also stopped working.

Hey if you see this can you email me at support? I will try to find an example, so I may not need the help. I was going through updating the "presets" to properly handle any changes for 2023/24 models, I have not found any cars previously that use anything but ACC Version 1. But it seems that the other values there might finally be used by Volvo. It want to look at some examples to map out the settings so the automatic evaluation by the preset can be correct!
Presets in Orbit works flawlessly. One click and I have PA and ACC. Thanks for that.

Wysłane z mojego CPH2581 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Hello, after adding ACC and PA to my car, everything works fine, but the classic cruise control option is gone. Is it possible to set it to regular cruise control + ACC + PA? 

My car is V60 2020 T4 and the settings are:

Code:
314 - Adapter Cruise Control Version - 01 ACC version 1
(05-07-2024, 06:10 AM)cor.vid.rec Wrote: Hi,

Yes, the lane will change by itself when overtaking slower moving vehicles whit PA engaged and the green steering wheel active.
When I activate the turn signal it will accelerate and change the lane if my set speed is higher than the vehicle in front of me.
It will not work if you want to change lanes when you are alone on the Highway Smile) and why would anyone do that?
Update: Just remembered that I have changed the Lane when I was not trying to overtake another car, I think I had level 2 at that time. Will try this again when will have the chance and report it here.
My transmission is automatic.
This are my settings:

023 CRUISE CONTROL - 09 Adaptive cruise control stop & go, level3 (was working also with the level2, did not had the chance to try it with level 1)
145 TRAFFIC JAM ASSIST - 05 With Traffic Jam Assist, Level 4 
150 LANE KEEPING AID - 02 Lane Keeping Aid 
310 FRONT SIDE RADARS - 01 Without front side radars 
312 LANE CHANGE ASSIST - 03 Lane Change Assist level 2 
314 ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL VERSION - 01 ACC version 1 
316 EMERGENCY LANE KEEPING AID - 04 eLKA level 3 
479 FRONT CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT - 01 Without Front Cross Traffic alert
494 HIGHWAY ASSIST - 01 Without highway assist

I also have enabled:

238 TOP DAMPING, BRAKES - 02 Friction brake actuator with top damping

(07-24-2024, 08:16 PM)Zah00n Wrote: Hello, after adding ACC and PA to my car, everything works fine, but the classic cruise control option is gone. Is it possible to set it to regular cruise control + ACC + PA? 

Code:

After enabling the ACC and PA via above configuration, you should see a new icon on the sensus for regular CC.  If you enable that from Sensus, you won't have ACC and PA if you would like to toggle between (ACC / AP)  and CC.
(07-24-2024, 08:54 PM)IMAY2023 Wrote:

Yes, the lane will change by itself when overtaking slower moving vehicles whit PA engaged and the green steering wheel active.
When I activate the turn signal it will accelerate and change the lane if my set speed is higher than the vehicle in front of me.
It will not work if you want to change lanes when you are alone on the Highway Smile) and why would anyone do that?
Update: Just remembered that I have changed the Lane when I was not trying to overtake another car, I think I had level 2 at that time. Will try this again when will have the chance and report it here.
This are my settings:

023 CRUISE CONTROL - 09 Adaptive cruise control stop & go, level3 (was working also with the level2, did not had the chance to try it with level 1)

I also have enabled:

(07-24-2024, 08:16 PM)Zah00n Wrote: Hello, after adding ACC and PA to my car, everything works fine, but the classic cruise control option is gone. Is it possible to set it to regular cruise control + ACC + PA? 

Code:

After enabling the ACC and PA via above configuration, you should see a new icon on the sensus for regular CC.  If you enable that from Sensus, you won't have ACC and PA if you would like to toggle between (ACC / AP)  and CC.

I have now - SPEED LIMITER , ACC and PILOT ASSIST. I would also like to have regular cruise control, it's possible?
(07-25-2024, 07:22 PM)Zah00n Wrote:
(07-24-2024, 08:54 PM)IMAY2023 Wrote:

This are my settings:

I also have enabled:

Code:

I have now - SPEED LIMITER , ACC and PILOT ASSIST. I would also like to have regular cruise control, it's possible?

You already have it but you cannot use both ACC/PA and regular CC. In order to activate the regular CC, you have button on the sensus. The first page where you have all the activations. If you enable the CC from there, then on your DIM you won't see ACC and PA. So, you can toggle between regular CC and ACC from that button.
Is it possible to make the assistance pilot work at a higher speed because at 140 km/h the steering wheel goes out and works like cruise control?