Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Global Navigation Satellite System
Hey buddy! Great to see that you got it working!!
(04-10-2023, 10:48 AM)pingwagen Wrote: Still managed to install the navigation system, everything works fine.
Details in my article.
The reason is very funny - only files should be thrown onto the memory card, without folders. And nothing else!

https://www.drive2.ru/l/643956473671468745/

Thank you for helping!
It is one more reason in my case. I should install full Europe before Russia only!
I did mine yesterday for Canada (North America).  Having the nav in the digital display is amazing!
I did my upgrade as well. Working on spot. Just wondering if any of you guys did get the weather app availible after enabling sensus navigation

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Does anyone know if it is possible to change the region?
If the car is from the US market, how to change the region and install EU maps
Thanks
(05-14-2023, 10:26 PM)dominik.alam Wrote: I did my upgrade as well. Working on spot. Just wondering if any of you guys did get the weather app availible after enabling sensus navigation

Weather works with internet from what I remember. Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
2019 V60 D4 Automatic Momentum with AHB
ACC/PA/Backup Camera with OrBit 
(05-28-2023, 03:11 PM)marinalin85 Wrote:
(05-14-2023, 10:26 PM)dominik.alam Wrote: I did my upgrade as well. Working on spot. Just wondering if any of you guys did get the weather app availible after enabling sensus navigation

my car is connectwd to internet by bluetooth connection, but no weather app is availible. Did you have the app before you installed sensus navi?
also did anyone get the possibility to send a destination to the car with volvo application?

(05-27-2023, 08:25 PM)semirsvemir Wrote: Does anyone know if it is possible to change the region?
Thanks

I found a solution Smile
(05-28-2023, 05:31 PM)dominik.alam Wrote:

my car is connectwd to internet by bluetooth connection, but no weather app is availible. Did you have the app before you installed sensus navi?
also did anyone get the possibility to send a destination to the car with volvo application?

Weather was available in the "app store" but I had navi from factory
Also yes, I can send destination through the app. Is the only way I use it due to addresses being wrong on Sensus or different spelling from German language
2019 V60 D4 Automatic Momentum with AHB
ACC/PA/Backup Camera with OrBit 
(06-01-2023, 12:27 PM)semirsvemir Wrote:
(05-27-2023, 08:25 PM)semirsvemir Wrote: Does anyone know if it is possible to change the region?
Thanks

I found a solution Smile

If you found solution to your questions, then write it here, that other members can benefit by your findings, otherwise is useless writing "found solution" , if not write what you found, to help other people with same issue.

(06-01-2023, 01:18 PM)marinalin85 Wrote:
(05-28-2023, 05:31 PM)dominik.alam Wrote:

Weather was available in the "app store" but I had navi from factory
Also yes, I can send destination through the app. Is the only way I use it due to addresses being wrong on Sensus or different spelling from German language

In my car wasn't NAV activated by factory, but activated similar way like Orbit offers, ago were just those useless "internet" maps , it's just simple app with maps you need download, if remember before activated navigation by changing configuration, that there was Weather app, but suddenly disappeared and not anymore available...

And after activation VoC by Volvo dealer, no option in app to send destination by app to car sensus's nav, think here can be problem that VoC app at activation checked config of car, and as there by factory for my VIN wasn't offline NAV activated, now no option send destination to car , cause VoC still "think" there is no offline NAV, it's just my opinion, no other logic explanation, cause most of people by factory NAV activated has option send destination to car. Other options in VoC work , like lock-unlock car, turn on-off AC, locating car on map, turn lights/horn, checking driving journal, and status of car like oil, fuel , etc.  , i can even get any location on search at VoC app, but can't send it to car, think if solved activation nav by Volvo dealer, it will work.