Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
V60 T8 MY19 Retrofitting seat memory
(03-15-2024, 10:18 PM)IMAY2023 Wrote:
(03-14-2024, 09:17 PM)Pliind Wrote: So to boil it down, if i get fully electrical seats and door panels with memory buttons all i need is the harness in the door upgraded?

Yes and no depends on the door panels and the seats you get.  The reason is this. 
Seats: Not all the full electric seats have motor position sensors. (inside the motors). So, be careful which seat you buy. Make sure all motors have 4 wires on each of them.   
Panel: In US,  most of the second hand door panels are sold with their harness. So, if you get a full door panel with the memory buttons on it that would be enough.  The harness itself from dealer is in back order. "Not available" and I could not find a used harness anywhere. 
If you buy the just the trim panel and the memory button, you will need to rewire your harness. You have the links above for the new connector.

Alright, i've got myself a S60 polestar interior so front seats and their matching memory buttons for both seats are included and it looks like they did not remove anything from the door cards as from the photos it looked like they even left the B&W speakers in the door cards. I'm in Sweden so i think and hope it's easier for me to aquire the correct harnesses, would you have more info on what pins and connectors are needed? i have a xc60 harness for my right front door that is high-spec so would be interesting to see if i got that one right from start.
V60 2020 

Messages In This Thread
RE: V60 T8 MY19 Retrofitting seat memory - by Pliind - 03-15-2024, 11:14 PM