Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what pins in the CEM are for the fog lights?
(06-30-2023, 08:45 PM)DiyEverything Wrote:
(06-28-2023, 08:46 AM)TweakeNL Wrote:
(06-27-2023, 10:37 PM)DiyEverything Wrote: I have a 2019 S60 Momentum, it doesn't have fog lights from the factory and is missing the wires from the CEM to the bumper harness. I can activate the fog light feature and make the switch work so I know it is possible to add them. Has anyone done this yet? Which connector to the CEM would have the fog light pins or where can I find a wiring diagram?

Thanks for the diagram. I don't see where it tells what connector and pins This should relate to. Also, I only see one power lead and the rest are all ground. Am I reading this correctly?

Yes, I have added the fog lights myself. 
You have one problem though, you have the FOG lights connectors on the front bumper harness but the wiring does not exist from the front bumper harness connector to CEM. You'll need to wire it yourself.  I did it when I added park assist pilot (1 more sensor on each side) .  You can use this guide as a reference how to pass the wiring into cabin and to CEM.   The attachment includes the wiring diagram for the fog lights. Pay attention to connector terminals. One side is very small 30656698 and the other is a bigger one 30656637.

On the bumper harness connector for the fog lights, I did not bother to add the missing pins. I just tapped the wiring.

Attached Files
.zip   FOG_LIGHTS.zip (Size: 477.75 KB / Downloads: 41)

Messages In This Thread
RE: what pins in the CEM are for the fog lights? - by IMAY2023 - 09-05-2023, 02:03 AM