Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control
I have a 2020 T8 without PA and I had AVSL enabled, no idea!

I’ve just enabled PA using Orbit and CSA but I’m wondering how I get distance alerts, I have the HUD but I’m not sure if I’m just missing an obvious config line to change or if it’s something else?

Found it: 144 - Distance Alert (Clearly I'm just blind)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(03-14-2023, 06:58 AM)Nerd23 Wrote:
(03-10-2023, 05:09 PM)luka.gunza Wrote: In 036 ADJUSTABLE SPEED LIMITER - I know what ASL is, but what is AVSL ???
Would like to know this as well.

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

(03-14-2023, 07:15 AM)BeachBoy Wrote:
(03-14-2023, 06:58 AM)Nerd23 Wrote:
(03-10-2023, 05:09 PM)luka.gunza Wrote: In 036 ADJUSTABLE SPEED LIMITER - I know what ASL is, but what is AVSL ???
Would like to know this as well.

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk
I searched a pot and believe it's the same thing

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

AVSL will set ur speed limiter as the road speed using the maps data or camera.
its like compining the ASL & Road Sign.
ASL only give you more control, but if your not sure u can use ASL & AVSL (dont use only AVSL).
2018 XC60 T6 R Design Polestar optimised
(Inscription seats & Rims)
A(V)SL only can be set max 10 over posted sign. I would like it at 20kph

My car came with OEM ASL, 036 was originally set to ASL & AVSL, so that’s correct settings.
I believe that ASL will give you option where if when you’re toggling through cruise control and pilot assist, you get ASL as an option as well. You can then manually set a limit.

AVSL should give you toggle in Sensus for speed assist. If your turn that on, the speed limiter is no longer manual, it follows the street sign info.

(03-14-2023, 04:50 PM)Partridge Wrote: I believe that ASL will give you option where if when you’re toggling through cruise control and pilot assist, you get ASL as an option as well. You can then manually set a limit.

AVSL should give you toggle in Sensus for speed assist. If your turn that on, the speed limiter is no longer manual, it follows the street sign info.

Ahh that's possible.

I had ASL in Europe rental V90. You have three options cruise, PA, ASL toggles left/right

On my AAOS with Simple speed limited I can use Sign Recognition to limit the speed to sign but with Pilot assist I do not have the option. I have 036 set to ASL and AVSL
XC60 B4 2022 Momentum pro - Pilot assist and Polestar mode with Orbit
(03-12-2023, 09:00 PM)BeachBoy Wrote:
(03-12-2023, 08:59 PM)krounchou Wrote: I have it on pilot assist. I did not try with regular cruise control or with Pilot assist without steering assist.
I only have two mode
Left is cruise and right is PA

What is PA with and without steering?

With PA, you have the two options ACC(adaptive cruise) and PA, which may be what he was referring to. You can also, in the Sensus, disable the ACC and PA totally to revert to "dumb" cruise control, there should be a virtual button labelled "cruise control" that does that, in the "swipe left" screen in the Sensus with all the car feature buttons. That maaaay be what he meant by "regular cruise control"...
What about 312 LANE CHANGE ASSIST?
What is that and what does should do?
I could not find any information on internet about that function for any Volvo car model and year. I found only one page about Volvo trucks but that does not do what I thought it should (for trucks it is more like BLIS for cars).
Does 312 LANE CHANGE ASSIST work something with PA/ACC, or it is more related to 494 - HIGHWAY Assist?
Some people here tried 312 in relation with 494 but didn’t find it works.
I think it works with the radar sensors in the rear bumper.
Not all cars have these sensors

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk