Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control
It might mean the combination of configurations you are changing does not fit to the car or your car does not have the required software.
(08-28-2024, 06:25 PM)IMAY2023 Wrote: It might mean the combination of configurations you are changing does not fit to the car or your car does not have the required software.

I reverted to OEM and still had the same codes. 

I initially used ACC PA level 1 with curve speed, so I tried ACC PA level 1 without curve speed but still had the same codes. 

not sure what is wrong...
(08-29-2024, 01:04 AM)hyfwangsta Wrote:
(08-28-2024, 06:25 PM)IMAY2023 Wrote: It might mean the combination of configurations you are changing does not fit to the car or your car does not have the required software.

I initially used ACC PA level 1 with curve speed, so I tried ACC PA level 1 without curve speed but still had the same codes. 

I also am getting that same DTC message on my 2023 XC40 Recharge after flashing ACC/PA.    to Level 1(used presets).   I did not enable the speed curve like you did though.  

PSCM:

U112B - Interrupted Communication with Central Electronic Module (CEM)- Bus Signal / Message Failures- Missing message
(09-01-2024, 04:58 AM)stugots111 Wrote:

I also am getting that same DTC message on my 2023 XC40 Recharge after flashing ACC/PA.    to Level 1(used presets).   I did not enable the speed curve like you did though.  

PSCM:

U112B - Interrupted Communication with Central Electronic Module (CEM)- Bus Signal / Message Failures- Missing message
I moved to Level 1 as well and still had the DTC
(09-02-2024, 05:40 PM)hyfwangsta Wrote:

PSCM:

I have this DTC as well, but my car has ACC from factory so i havent changed anything about ACC. Don’t know if I had it before using orbit though.
(09-02-2024, 06:07 PM)Apansson Wrote:

PSCM:

I have this DTC as well, but my car has ACC from factory so i havent changed anything about ACC. Don’t know if I had it before using orbit though.

I'll try reading DTC on an XC40 Recharge '23 with factory Pilot Assist this week before tweaking anything and see if any codes show up.
(09-05-2024, 01:52 PM)BuiltInBelgium Wrote:
(09-02-2024, 06:07 PM)Apansson Wrote:
(08-29-2024, 01:04 AM)hyfwangsta Wrote: I reverted to OEM and still had the same codes. 

PSCM:

I'll try reading DTC on an XC40 Recharge '23 with factory Pilot Assist this week before tweaking anything and see if any codes show up.

Perfect Please do.  Also in your Settings/Driving Assist - Does your Pilot Assist have a Steering Assit toggle option, cause mine does not. In certain videos, it has that option, but mine just has a toggle to go between PIlot Assist and Adaptive Cruise control as main default option.
Goodmorning!

I just bought a Volvo XC60 MY2019 without ACC. Is there maybe somebody that can help me, ofcourse for a fee, with activating this? (I'm from the Netherlands Smile).

I also need the Hydraulic unit which must be build in. I can order that one from Volvo.

Thanks in advance!

KR,

Joost
(09-10-2024, 09:58 AM)Quadrantz Wrote: Goodmorning!

I just bought a Volvo XC60 MY2019 without ACC. Is there maybe somebody that can help me, ofcourse for a fee, with activating this? (I'm from the Netherlands Smile).

I also need the Hydraulic unit which must be build in. I can order that one from Volvo.

Thanks in advance!

KR,

Joost
Follow the instructions on the first post
2019 V60 D4 Automatic Momentum with AHB
ACC/PA/Backup Camera with OrBit 
(09-10-2024, 01:48 PM)marinalin85 Wrote:
(09-10-2024, 09:58 AM)Quadrantz Wrote: Goodmorning!

Thanks in advance!

KR,

Joost
Follow the instructions on the first post

Sorry but I'm not that handy to build in the Hydraulic unit. So if there is somebody here that could do this for a fee ofcourse and live in the Netherlands then that would be nice Smile