Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Polestar 2 unlock and lock light pattern change
Config Item 103 - EXTERIOR LIGHTS SIGNATURE, Setting 01 - Without Illumination
Config Item 103 - EXTERIOR LIGHTS SIGNATURE, Setting 02 - Basic Illumination (only on/off)
Config Item 103 - EXTERIOR LIGHTS SIGNATURE, Setting 03 - Illumination Pattern A
Config Item 103 - EXTERIOR LIGHTS SIGNATURE, Setting 04 - Illumination Pattern B
Config Item 103 - EXTERIOR LIGHTS SIGNATURE, Setting 05 - Illumination Pattern C
Config Item 103 - EXTERIOR LIGHTS SIGNATURE, Setting 06 - Illumination Pattern D
Config Item 103 - EXTERIOR LIGHTS SIGNATURE, Setting 07 - Illumination Pattern E
Config Item 103 - EXTERIOR LIGHTS SIGNATURE, Setting 08 - Illumination Pattern F
Thanks for taking the time to compile, appreciate it and I’m sure PS2 users will too!
(04-24-2024, 10:06 PM)x119 Wrote: Thanks for taking the time to compile, appreciate it and I’m sure PS2 users will too!
Absolutely! I plan on recording more videos of the different config options moving forward. I think it will be really helpful for people who want to see the differences without having to reprogram their own vehicles several times just to see the different variations.

The Polestar community and the OrBit community (especially Andrew) have been so welcoming and helpful to me, in figured the least I could do would be to use my skills/talents to give back to these communities in some way, so that's what I'm doing!