Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video
(02-09-2023, 03:17 AM)BeachBoy Wrote: iCup is AAOS?

Correct.
abut viewing the rear cam at high speed somebody wrote here:
“After activate VIM (with Vdash last year) worked after i close the car for more than 30 minutes.
5/10 minutes trick didn't work.
I have VIM activated and 207 is set on 02 Always”

Has anyone else tried this and had success????
Or maybe 30 minutes is not important here but “After activating VIM with Vdash”????
I found that Ottocast and CarlinKit will allow for Video In Motion (VIM) with the need to change the configuration.

However, in order to watch videos in Sensus in motion, you will neet to set the VIM to "All Speeds"

My best four configuration that everyone should have:[Image: e5cc0732be8bcaf2e571a6c94079bca9.jpg]

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk
Technically, if you are connected via CarPlay, I don’t think VIM is necessary since CarPlay has taken over the screen and Sensus doesn’t know or care what is being displayed. VIM would be necessary for using the native video player via USB storage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(04-13-2023, 12:30 PM)Partridge Wrote: Technically, if you are connected via CarPlay, I don’t think VIM is necessary since CarPlay has taken over the screen and Sensus doesn’t know or care what is being displayed. VIM would be necessary for using the native video player via USB storage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes completely true.

Standard Carplay is limited amd will not allow you for VIM.

Ottocast or CarlinKit will allow and will give you more functionality as well.

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk
Don't need ottocast, carlinkkit, for ex. Android Auto video works without any problem while car in motion, same should be by carplay, but for carplay video like youtube or other, need jb phone and then by carbridge app or something like that, cause app work only on jbed iphones, and then can play videos, yt, or any other app, for Android phones is easier, there is solutions that phone must not be rooted, to use youtube and other apps.
Has anyone tried to make a list with several video files using the original player and go song(video) by video by itself?
For me it stops after every video, I have to manually start another video file
Hi there,
Yes I also have that.
Just music plays the complete list from the usb but
video’s I have start every clip again.
I do not have solution, wish I had.
Late 2017 XC60 t5 inscription
Please somebody help us with one solution. It is very stupid to self stop.