Posts: 7
Threads: 2
Joined: Jul 2026
08-24-2026, 11:57 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2026, 08:43 PM by Gile_1991.)
(08-22-2026, 01:36 PM)Gile_1991 Wrote: Hello, I have read whole thread but I still have doubts if I should select Level 1 or Level 2 in Config Wizard. It is written in the first post that we should select Level 2 and if it doesnt work properly we should select Level 1. But in the same post it is written that Level 2 is for Japanese market and Level 1 for the rest of the world. Why should then I select Level 2 when I'm in Europe?
Thank you for the answers in advance.
The answer is, for EU cars you should select Level 1.
Posts: 462
Threads: 4
Joined: Jan 2023
Guys, deleting some posts here - if you don't know, don't use Ai answers, they don't know the facts and it's dangerous.
Posts: 9
Threads: 0
Joined: Mar 2024
5.2.16 Update resets the configuration so better revert to OEM before updating.
Posts: 171
Threads: 12
Joined: Nov 2025
This is the general recommendation from support to do the oem reset.
Volvo S60 B5 AWD Ultimate dark MY23:
- Rear window/Trunk lid spoiler
- 85% tinted rear windows from the B-pillar, third brake light
- chrome grille slats wrapped in black
- Blacked-out Volvo badge on the trunk
- “S60”, “B5”, and “AWD” badges already removed
Posts: 7
Threads: 1
Joined: Sep 2026
(01-05-2026, 02:08 PM)paunionutz Wrote: I activate PA3 on my 2019 V60 and is working. I don't see any diference betwen PA2 and PA3
Oddly, mine is 2019 V60 which allows PA2 only.
Not sure what the difference is.