Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do I have to decode again for Orbit?
Dear,

I used Vdash. But I want to try Orbit. When I was using Vdash, they did the CEM PIN registration(or decoding?) remotely. If the car is already cem unlocked, do I have to decode it again to use Orbit?

regards,
(07-26-2024, 03:51 AM)gorddaru Wrote: Dear,

I used Vdash. But I want to try Orbit. When I was using Vdash, they did the CEM PIN registration(or decoding?) remotely. If the car is already cem unlocked, do I have to decode it again to use Orbit?

regards,

There is no such thing unlocked CEM. The CEM pin code is needed to put the module(s) into programming mode. 
If you already paid to VDASH for PIN retrevial, they should provide it to you. Then you can enter that PIN on to ORBIT.
(07-26-2024, 04:17 AM)IMAY2023 Wrote:
(07-26-2024, 03:51 AM)gorddaru Wrote: Dear,

regards,

There is no such thing unlocked CEM. The CEM pin code is needed to put the module(s) into programming mode. 
If you already paid to VDASH for PIN retrevial, they should provide it to you. Then you can enter that PIN on to ORBIT.

Dear IMAY2023

Thank you for your reply! I will check with Vdash again.  Smile