Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No upgrades in Vida?
For a while now, my car is not showing any upgrades available. I'd like to run a Total Upgrade, but there isn't any upgrade available for my car. Has anyone seen this? Car should not be blocked because I was able to run a configuration test.
(06-24-2024, 11:55 AM)Sodertalje Wrote: For a while now, my car is not showing any upgrades available. I'd like to run a Total Upgrade, but there isn't any upgrade available for my car. Has anyone seen this? Car should not be blocked because I was able to run a configuration test.

If VIDA does not show any upgrades either the latest updates has already been installed or you have some hardware changes and pending reload software listed in the HW changes tab.
(06-28-2024, 05:34 PM)IMAY2023 Wrote:
(06-24-2024, 11:55 AM)Sodertalje Wrote: For a while now, my car is not showing any upgrades available. I'd like to run a Total Upgrade, but there isn't any upgrade available for my car. Has anyone seen this? Car should not be blocked because I was able to run a configuration test.

If VIDA does not show any upgrades either the latest updates has already been installed or you have some hardware changes and pending reload software listed in the HW changes tab.

My last Total Upgrade was in 2022. There really should be a newer one.
There should be one for sure. Have you changed any hardware in the car, at all, from original? When connected to VIDA, any changes it detects may then generate some software listed in the "Hardware changes" tab. Until those softwares are installed (or resolved via a readout with original hardware re-installed) the Total Upgrade will not show up.

If it's a mystery, like "Hardware Changes" shows nothing listed for the car in VIDA, send me a message at support, I will check and see if I can determine why there is not a Total Upgrade queued for the car.