Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CEM diagram SPA
¿Sabes para qué sirve el conector que indico en la foto?
Mi cem original tiene menos pines que el nuevo.
y en el diagrama electrico no identifico el conector
[adjunto=344]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-23-2024, 08:43 AM)Marcp Wrote: ¿Sabes para qué sirve el conector que indico en la foto?
[adjunto=344]
Puedes poner una foto más de cerca para ver cuántos y que pines tiene?

Enviado desde mi EB2103 mediante Tapatalk
(06-23-2024, 08:43 AM)Marcp Wrote: ¿Sabes para qué sirve el conector que indico en la foto?
[adjunto=344]

I don't think you can simply switch them and expect it to work.  It's not only those PINS. There are many other missing wires on the other connectors between those versions. 
Not sure even VIDA would reload a brand-new one. So, your best option is take the car to shop who knows all those things and how to swap a new GEN CEM.
(06-23-2024, 04:51 PM)IMAY2023 Wrote:
[adjunto=344]

I don't think you can simply switch them and expect it to work.  It's not only those PINS. There are many other missing wires on the other connectors between those versions. 
Not sure even VIDA would reload a brand-new one. So, your best option is take the car to shop who knows all those things and how to swap a new GEN CEM.

According to a Volvo specialized store, it can be done perfectly. The boards and chips are identical.
It only changes that the new one has more pins.
And I wanted to know what functions those pins have.
I will comment soon on how it evolves and if it works or not.
https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/...58D33980B4

Mira eso, ahí lo tienes
Being respectful to all the users I will respond in English so each of them will not have to translate my message.
Here is the diagram of the pins. You probably did not have all the features in initial car.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for the help, I would like to say that with the change of CEM everything is now working perfectly.
(06-25-2024, 07:06 PM)davelillo Wrote: https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/...58D33980B4

Mira eso, ahí lo tienes

Hi, can you send it to me again?
The link gives an error
Thanks!
(07-18-2024, 10:23 PM)Sir0cco Wrote: Being respectful to all the users I will respond in English so each of them will not have to translate my message.
Here is the diagram of the pins. You probably did not have all the features in initial car.
Hi

Any chance you can upload CEM pin layout as you shown above but for CEM sockets marked in attachment? This would help me a lot.
[Image: ad739888dfbf17733ab14017f2fd956e.jpg]

Wysłane z mojego CPH2581 przy użyciu Tapatalka
(08-31-2024, 04:38 AM)Sieluck Wrote:
(07-18-2024, 10:23 PM)Sir0cco Wrote: Being respectful to all the users I will respond in English so each of them will not have to translate my message.
Hi

Any chance you can upload CEM pin layout as you shown above but for CEM sockets marked in attachment? This would help me a lot.
[Image: ad739888dfbf17733ab14017f2fd956e.jpg]

Wysłane z mojego CPH2581 przy użyciu Tapatalka
There is no specific diagram for only CEM pins.  But check out the https://forums.spaycetech.com/showthread.php?tid=455 . In the diagrams, search for 4/56. I enclosed an svg file of the CEM that shows you the connector's names. (EN, FL, IP, ...)

Attached Files
.zip   CEM.zip (Size: 55.98 KB / Downloads: 6)