Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polestar 2 Performance update
Hi Is there a way to unlock extra horsepower via ORBIT. I really do not wanna purchase the upgrade.
Hi,

You can enable the polestar optimization and from other users reports only transmission is affected not the engine.
Anyway, the polestar optimization will not give you much extra hp and if you want more go for a stage 1. There is plenty of info over the internet and you can even see if your engine is supported.

Cheers,
(05-08-2024, 04:43 AM)cor.vid.rec Wrote: Hi,

You can enable the polestar optimization and from other users reports only transmission is affected not the engine.
Anyway, the polestar optimization will not give you much extra hp and if you want more go for a stage 1. There is plenty of info over the internet and you can even see if your engine is supported.

Cheers,

HI,

My car is fully electric it does not have transmission or an engine. I have a polestar 2.
(05-08-2024, 08:42 PM)hak8711 Wrote:

Cheers,

HI,

My car is fully electric it does not have transmission or an engine. I have a polestar 2.

I purchased the performance upgrade some time ago. Orbit just shows the Polestar optimisation as enabled. I have plugged Orbit to other Polestar 2s without the power upgrade and this option is not selected. Try activating it. By the way, I am guessing it is only relevant to the dual motor.
(05-13-2024, 05:32 AM)Ratrod Wrote:
(05-08-2024, 08:42 PM)hak8711 Wrote:

Cheers,

HI,

I purchased the performance upgrade some time ago. Orbit just shows the Polestar optimisation as enabled. I have plugged Orbit to other Polestar 2s without the power upgrade and this option is not selected. Try activating it. By the way, I am guessing it is only relevant to the dual motor.
 What is the line item  # where i can find this in the settings.
maybe someone can share the ORBIT configuration file from POLESTAR 2 with PERFORMANCE upgrade?
Check here:

https://forums.spaycetech.com/showthread.php?tid=366

It’s 374.
yes, I know this, but I'm interested in the original one from the car, ****.orb, maybe  have it saved, preferably after the 3.0.3 software update.
You're asking for the wrong thing though; what you need is a readout of a pre and post upgrade car. That's the only relevant info here, but with that said you have been given the info above. Try it! Or, be clearer with what you are trying to achieve.