Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V90CC 2019 T5 self adjusting side mirrors
(05-16-2024, 07:25 AM)M1STER_GR1M Wrote:
(05-16-2024, 03:59 AM)IMAY2023 Wrote: That's the thing. Mine still shows 17- Temp: °F, Clock: 24 h, Distance: Miles, Fuel Consumption: Miles Per Gallon (US) in the orbit when reading the car but the car shows the temp. in   °C. 
In order not to lose it, I never touched it from Orbit. :-)

Wtf lol that's odd for sure

I intermittently have a similar issue, after unlocking the car and the mirrors fold out the left mirror sometimes is pointing in some random direction.  Volvo service last time were of no help, just suggested resetting and seeing if that helped.  The correct position is saved to my profile (and seat position slot 1) and that is apparent because if I hold the "1" button down on the door, the mirror moves around to finally end up in the correct position.  May be a position sensor fault? anyway I have not yet bothered to disassemble the mirror to find out as the "hold 1" solution is just barely palatable enough to stop me going to that extent.
(05-15-2024, 11:07 PM)IMAY2023 Wrote: Have you checked if you are getting any DTCs? 
I set my right mirror to tilt down only when reversing but I've never experienced what you are describing. There is setting in the Sensus for mirrors. 
Mirrors are controlled by the door modules, try with removing the fuse wait couple of seconds and put it back.

There is no DTCs. The local dealer update software again a few days ago, without success, today the car do the same. Sad
Very poor support... I didn't expect that from Volvo. The car is under warranty, for this problem i went to dealerships more than 10 times.... Cry

(05-23-2024, 07:53 AM)Eamom Wrote:
(05-16-2024, 07:25 AM)M1STER_GR1M Wrote:
(05-16-2024, 03:59 AM)IMAY2023 Wrote: That's the thing. Mine still shows 17- Temp: °F, Clock: 24 h, Distance: Miles, Fuel Consumption: Miles Per Gallon (US) in the orbit when reading the car but the car shows the temp. in   °C. 
In order not to lose it, I never touched it from Orbit. :-)

Wtf lol that's odd for sure

I intermittently have a similar issue, after unlocking the car and the mirrors fold out the left mirror sometimes is pointing in some random direction.  Volvo service last time were of no help, just suggested resetting and seeing if that helped.  The correct position is saved to my profile (and seat position slot 1) and that is apparent because if I hold the "1" button down on the door, the mirror moves around to finally end up in the correct position.  May be a position sensor fault? anyway I have not yet bothered to disassemble the mirror to find out as the "hold 1" solution is just barely palatable enough to stop me going to that extent.

I'm suspect a great software failure, because when the car did this with mirrors, sometimes the driver seat forgot it's positions also.  I need to adjust lumbar support every time when i unlock and open the car. There is no way to memorize this. 
The other malfunction is the parking assist switched off itself randomly.  When put car to the reverse gear, sometimes parking assist work, sometimes not... There is no malfunction again, when parking assist switched off itself, need to click PAS button on the big screen to activate it again.
Unfortunately i think this car start to be dangerous for driving. Imagine when on highway with 130km/h... ...and the car started to move seats and mirrors randomly. Huh Confused
Finally, the local dealer solve this problem.
They replace passenger door module one month ago.
(07-13-2024, 08:06 AM)Tisho Wrote: Finally, the local dealer solve this problem.
They replace passenger door module one month ago.

I'm glad you got it resolved!