Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V90CC 2019 T5 self adjusting side mirrors
Hello,

This is my first post there, please excuse me if i put my question at wrong place.

My V90CC has a software problem i think... 
The side mirrors are adjusting itself. When i unlock the car the door mirrors aimed  in different positions. For example the right one aimed to the sky, the left one to the asphalt.
The car is under warranty, local dealerships update software, replaced DDM module, but without success.

Is there anyone who have same issue and know how to solve this?

And one more question.If i decide to use your software to change car settings or configuration, how this will affect on the warranty?
Most likely the driver profile is locked with the settings. Which means no changes are saved into profile. 
Unlock the car, get in and adjust your mirrors. 
Then, go into settings driver profile and click on save current settings into profile. 
Get out lock the car wait couple of minutes and unlock the car. See if this solves the issue.
Thanks, will try.
So.....
It is a software nightmare are installed in this car.
The profile was not locked. I tried to adjust , save current settings to the profile, lock it - without success.
After that i talk with local dealer and we decide to reset car to it's factory settings.
Then the car stop to aiming the mirrors randomly.
Since today - 3 days after everything looks fine. But nobody knows how long does will be...

Maybe the AI in this car going so smart and started to communicate with side mirrors... Big Grin
Comedy...
I hear you! I wanted to restore my to factory too for fixing some weird stuff but then I did not want to loose my favorite setting which I don't really remember how I managed to set it like that. 
All my temperature settings are showing in Celsius but everything else in miles.  I still did not get used to Fahrenheit after 5 years!
10 days after resetting. 
The car going crazy again. Now the right mirror aiming down when the car is unlocked.
Unfortunately, this is the 4th Volvo that i owned, and will be the last one.
Have you checked if you are getting any DTCs? 
I set my right mirror to tilt down only when reversing but I've never experienced what you are describing. There is setting in the Sensus for mirrors. 
Mirrors are controlled by the door modules, try with removing the fuse wait couple of seconds and put it back.
(05-10-2024, 10:18 PM)IMAY2023 Wrote: I hear you! I wanted to restore my to factory too for fixing some weird stuff but then I did not want to loose my favorite setting which I don't really remember how I managed to set it like that. 
All my temperature settings are showing in Celsius but everything else in miles.  I still did not get used to Fahrenheit after 5 years!

You want to change Setting 161, titled "UNIT SETTINGS". You are probably looking at these options to get the result you're looking for:

07 - Temp: °C, Clock: 24 h, Distance: Miles, Fuel Consumption: Miles Per Gallon (US)

08 - Temp: °C, Clock: 24 h, Distance: Miles, Fuel Consumption: Miles Per Gallon (UK)

0F - Temp: °C, Clock: 12 h, Distance: Miles, Fuel Consumption: Miles Per Gallon (US)

10 - Temp: °C, Clock: 12 h, Distance: Miles, Fuel Consumption: Miles Per Gallon (UK)
That's the thing. Mine still shows 17- Temp: °F, Clock: 24 h, Distance: Miles, Fuel Consumption: Miles Per Gallon (US) in the orbit when reading the car but the car shows the temp. in   °C. 
In order not to lose it, I never touched it from Orbit. :-)

(05-16-2024, 03:59 AM)IMAY2023 Wrote: That's the thing. Mine still shows 17- Temp: °F, Clock: 24 h, Distance: Miles, Fuel Consumption: Miles Per Gallon (US) in the orbit when reading the car but the car shows the temp. in   °C. 
In order not to lose it, I never touched it from Orbit. :-)

Wtf lol that's odd for sure