Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
actine noise , engine sound from speakers
i have 2020 t8 with harman kardon , pls help me to activate fake engine sound from speakers 
thanks 
my car have eoe and eor active but not hear nothing from speakers
pls helpme
thanks
It's on by default and you use Orbit to turn it off!
(04-24-2024, 02:10 PM)kfunluc Wrote: It's on by default and you use Orbit to turn it off!

eoe and eor is enable but cant heat engine face sound from speakers
help me to torn on 
thanks
If you want to hear the engine sound, you need to set it to eoe only. 
After configuration is done, Orbit resets the ECUs but sometimes after some configs, restarting specific ECUs again is required. Or leaving the car locked for a period of time. 
So, change the setting to EOE and 
reset > ECM, AUD, IHU and CEM   
My original settings was EOE (s60 T5), It sounded like fake turbo boost at low rpms.  I like quite driving experience. So, I put it to EOR. I do not hear any humming noise with my retrofitted B&W AUD and it is really quite in the cabin.
(04-24-2024, 08:27 PM)IMAY2023 Wrote: If you want to hear the engine sound, you need to set it to eoe only. 
After configuration is done, Orbit resets the ECUs but sometimes after some configs, restarting specific ECUs again is required. Or leaving the car locked for a period of time. 
My original settings was EOE (s60 T5), It sounded like fake turbo boost at low rpms.  I like quite driving experience. So, I put it to EOR. I do not hear any humming noise with my retrofitted B&W AUD and it is really quite in the cabin.

how to reset  reset > ECM, AUD, IHU and CEM   ?
help me thanks 
(04-25-2024, 06:36 AM)liviuovidiu2000@yahoo.com Wrote:
(04-24-2024, 08:27 PM)IMAY2023 Wrote: If you want to hear the engine sound, you need to set it to eoe only. 

help me thanks 

While the orbit is still connected. (green bar at the top)
Go to ECU Tools TAB
First select the ECM in the dropdown of "Active Diag ECU"
Then click on the Reset ECU button.

Repeat the above steps for each ECU

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-25-2024, 07:11 AM)IMAY2023 Wrote:

help me thanks 
thanks

Go to ECU Tools TAB

(04-25-2024, 08:48 AM)liviuovidiu2000@yahoo.com Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 07:11 AM)IMAY2023 Wrote:

help me thanks 
thanks

Go to ECU Tools TAB

was set only eoe , i reset all 
later today i will drive to see , must selec power mode or something else ?
Not that I am aware of but here is document shared on the functional specs. 
https://forums.spaycetech.com/attachment.php?aid=38
i did everithing but still no hear anything eoe only 
reset ecu
stil not working 
is possible not to work with harman kardon sistems ?
helpplsss