Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error reading the car info
today i change in setting the head uo display from graphic 3 to last level , after that when i want to connect the orbit to my car show vehicle serial number and getting error error reding the car info , and cant do nothing , and in 20 day i must go dealer for revision i cant restor to oem plsssss helpme 
the car is 2020 xc 60 t8 rdesing

According to pictures, it seems like Orbit is connecting to OBD2 but cannot communicate with the gateway.  
Have you tried to read the car the CAR with VDASH or any other diagnostic tool to read any kind of info like DTCs. 
Check the fuse CF20 (under the glovebox) that's the ODB2 port fuse and check CF35 fuse ( VEHICLE GATEWAY MODULE VGM).  
You can try resetting the whole car by disconnecting the negative terminal from the battery and wait at least an hour. Alternatively, If you do not want to wait, you can get a big resistor, disconnect both positive and negative terminals from the battery and connect those positive and negative wires with the resistor you have, that would drain all the remaining electricity.
(04-06-2024, 08:54 PM)IMAY2023 Wrote: According to pictures, it seems like Orbit is connecting to OBD2 but cannot communicate with the gateway.  
Have you tried to read the car the CAR with VDASH or any other diagnostic tool to read any kind of info like DTCs. 
Check the fuse CF20 (under the glovebox) that's the ODB2 port fuse and check CF35 fuse ( VEHICLE GATEWAY MODULE VGM).  
You can try resetting the whole car by disconnecting the negative terminal from the battery and wait at least an hour. Alternatively, If you do not want to wait, you can get a big resistor, disconnect both positive and negative terminals from the battery and connect those positive and negative wires with the resistor you have, that would drain all the remaining electricity.

thanks i will try later today and let u know

(04-07-2024, 04:38 AM)liviuovidiu2000@yahoo.com Wrote:
(04-06-2024, 08:54 PM)IMAY2023 Wrote: According to pictures, it seems like Orbit is connecting to OBD2 but cannot communicate with the gateway.  

i dont have vdash or other diagnostic tools

i dont have vdash or other diagnostic tools

Vdash is free, you can download it for basic read out.
My suggestion here is to email support support(at)SPAyceTech.com so that the logs can be reviewed. I've alerted Power6 to this one. 

If you haven't tried today I would do so. These vehicles sometimes like to 'sleep on it'.
(04-07-2024, 02:31 PM)x119 Wrote: My suggestion here is to email support support(at)SPAyceTech.com so that the logs can be reviewed. I've alerted Power6 to this one. 

If you haven't tried today I would do so. These vehicles sometimes like to 'sleep on it'.

thanks i send them one email , i wait ansher some from power 6 
plsss help mee Big Grin